Hacking So where are all the Wii hackers at?

HR_Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully hackers will have gotten somewhere by the time I get my Wii.
smile.gif
But, if Wii roms are released, I hope that it's not anytime soon, Nintendo needs some profit first! >:O

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
But, if Wii roms are released, I hope that it's not anytime soon, Nintendo needs some profit first! >:O
you know regardless of whether or not roms are released nintendo will make a profit dont worry
smile.gif

unlike the other loss leaders of the nextgen console race nintendo makes a profit off the wii
not to mention only a small percentage of overall people modd, pirate or backup there games for a console
your also forgetting the money isnt lost it would go to another part of the industry in some way shape or form and what about the people who only buy consoles for there modding capabilities
the company looses out on console and accessory sales(also applies to loss leaders just they loose more then they would have on the console) because lets be realistic at the end of a consoles life span how many thousands dont get sold at all
quite a few

i could go into a huge debate mentioning more points but this is neither the time or the place
just dont be so quick to bad mouth piracy it does more good than bad and doesnt need anymore bad false publicity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: