astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
We all date *people* who are different types. But we have a preference to whom we might date. This is our "type" - for example, I like to date women who are fairly butch, yet retain a bit of femme behaviour. I also tend to favour intellectuals. (I'm a lesbian, by the way.)

For games, I tend to favour RPGs or action RPGs. These last longer (hehehe...that's what she said!), but they tend to burn you out when played for long periods of time.

So, what's your game type? Are you an RPG gamer, or an action gamer? Are you retro? (I have a ton of retro games on my Acekard, it's kind of disgusting!) Do you favour homebrew?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I prefer a good platformer...unfortunately genre is pretty much kept alive by nintendo. Not too many platformers on the market...well compared to FPSs.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good RPGs make me a happy camper (many are also catering to my other tastes, cute females, overall cuteness factors, fanservice, intricate battle systems, etc. without sacrificing what's good in RPGs) also mech simulations are a good option as well especially if they follow the Armored Core or Front Mission Formula however those becoming fewer and far between these days.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Good RPGs make me a happy camper (many are also catering to my other tastes, cute females, overall cuteness factors, fanservice, intricate battle systems, etc. without sacrificing what's good in RPGs) also mech simulations are a good option as well especially if they follow the Armored Core or Front Mission Formula however those becoming fewer and far between these days.

So, what's a good option in the DS games these days? I love Mecha stuff although.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
astrangeone said:
Hop2089 said:

So, what's a good option in the DS games these days? I love Mecha stuff although.

Phantasy Star 0 for a current example

Tacticslayer for Japanese only games (Best customization of most DS RPGs, gameplay is very good, however it's completely fanservice based which is good if you are into that type of content) and don't forget Luminous Arc 3 of course that comes out next week.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RPGs in general, maybe fighters, some third person games, and adventures.
tongue.gif
So with that said mostly and mainly RPGs as long as they aren't total crap.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Vincent Valentine said:
Final Fantasy Style games so i guess that would be Turn-Based RPG? I also like the occasional Adventure game (like soul reaver, Still love that game! ^^)

Well where square enix are heading, its not turn based no more.
--

I like RPG, FPS and action :3

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:
Final Fantasy Style games so i guess that would be Turn-Based RPG? I also like the occasional Adventure game (like soul reaver, Still love that game! ^^)

--

I know and it makes me very angry -Shakes fist- Stupid Square.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Vincent Valentine said:
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:

--

Guess that Square is trying to appeal to the "casual" gamer? I love turn-based RPGs,but I don't mind things like Echoes of Time. IDK, but it's kind of addicting...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
astrangeone said:
Vincent Valentine said:
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:

--

Guess that Square is trying to appeal to the "casual" gamer? I love turn-based RPGs,but I don't mind things like Echoes of Time. IDK, but it's kind of addicting...

Well if the new FF is like it says (50-60 hours) then casual gamers will have a hard time
tongue.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I prefer action-adventure games. I love games like the Zelda and Banjo-Kazooie series. My second favorite would have to be puzzle games (Innovative like Tetris and WarioWare, not like Sudoku or Crossword Puzzles).

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I like Action/Adventure games alongside RPGs and Retro-ness. Any game with free running is usually a shoe-in for me too.

Stuff like Zelda and Assassin's Creed are awesome to me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse