So what's your favorite bread?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a company called Bergen that used to do a brown bread with cranberries and pumpkin seeds. It was delicious but seemed to stop doing it.

Anyway most things that aren't sourdough are OK. I like seeds in my bread and that is more likely to influence the end result than baseline dough.

Also spying the American flag on your profile I am compelled to mention one thing. "Keep the fucking sugar out of my bread".

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
naan bread is a solid choice but that just tells me you have never have a proper stuffed paratha.

I used to really like keema naan but then I was given a proper stuffed paratha with lamb... night and day and I can't even enjoy a good keema naan any more.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
True Amanda, it certainly is a delight but think you got me with peshwari naan.... Insert homer drool meme here!

Your right on my part @FAST6191 and you've sold me! Stuffed with lamb you say.....see above meme reference!!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lmao at being barred! You must be in Glasgow!! Quite right though, get him told!

My little Gran used to make an Irish sweet loaf (I vaguely remember her calling it that) and I wish I got the recipe before she passed. It was absolutely sensational but I have no idea what she used to make it taste so good.

If I could get that recipe it would top this list. I'd send tou all some to prove it lol!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lostbhoy the manager kept turning up at my door with my food even though he had delivery drivers.He kept saying creepy things and trying to get into my house. After a while I told him to fuck off and to stop being such a creepy bastard. Next day he stuck a note through my door saying I was barred lol. A few months later he was in the local newspaper for doing similar creepy shit to another woman. Oh and yep Glasgow

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tortillas.

But there's something else I like even more than tortillas.

It's kind of a brioche, but the twist is that it has a meat patty between the brioche, and oddly enough, it also has tomatos, onions, lettuce, ketchup, mustard and cheese.

I don't know if this type of bread is only known by me, but it's my favourite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots