Gaming So what's next?

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This past week a bunch of great games dropped..
Ouendan 2, Etrian Odyssey, Touch the Dead..

but I don't see any games coming recently that i am even looking forward to..
the closest would be: Idataki Street DS, a monopoly game with mario and dragon quest characters

so.. which games are you looking forward to next?
i really want:
ninja gaiden
dragon quest ix
final fantasy RW
FFIV
FFCC

but NONE of them are coming soon.. probably won't see them for a few months.
it's just kinda weird cause during april I was looking forward to pokemon, then after that i was waiting for Ouendan 2, and now all of a sudden i have nothing to look forward to..
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, I don't think he said anything about any nerd things. He just said wait for the summer and go out without games. as in, you don't have to wait for games to have fun.

It's just in the way you interpret it.

I see it as what I wrote. Instead of waiting for new games. Wait for something else. I can't wait for summer, go to the beach, bbq, and all those magnificent things you can do.

OR, you could just play some older games. look into some forgotten games or so...

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well summer is almost over here, went to 3 beaches already and will go to another before classes start again!
rofl2.gif

I brought my DS with me and some other friends did too. Mario Kart, QuickSpot, JUS and other games kept us busy during the mornings when we were still lazy (hangover, rather) to go out and swim
smile.gif
) The DS also helped during the long-ass trips to the beach.

Anyway, I'm glad I brought my DS with me during those trips even though I didn't get to play it that much as I wanted (on one of my beach trips, we were leaving 6am and Pokemon was just dumped a few minutes before that
rofl2.gif
was pretending I was still packing stuff while d/ling kekekekeke, though I never did get to play it til we got home 2 days later.)

Have fun! Swimming and getting drunk at night!
laugh.gif

wepoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seriously, it's a video game website.

Take your fun-loving sun and surf attitude to the beach with you and leave it there. I go to the beach, skateboard, cycle and take walks like crazy. But I'm still enthusiastic about having a new game to play on my DS, always.

It really seems silly to be on this site critisizing someone for being enthusiastic about gaming. Very silly.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months are:

Brothers in Arms
Impossible Mission
Settlers
Sim City
Planet Puzzle League
Zelda PH (ok its the Japanese version but I'm eager to see how it plays)
Worms OW 2
Nervous Brickdown
Donkey Kong Jungle Climber (Japanese but should be easy to play)
Transformers (if they weren't based on any franchise I'd be looking forward to it)
Jam Sessions
More Brain Training
Anno 1701
Powershot Pinball Construction
Kurikin Nano Island Story

All of those are due June/July and its a pretty varied mix of genres, some may be brilliant some may just be terrible but theres some big hitters there.

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am personally looking forward to:

Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest Moon

Hoshigami Remix (forgot the pure american title)

*cheer*

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking foward to RuneFactory and FFCC:RoF
As well as Crisis Core and the FF remakes on the psp. And some decent RPGs for the PSP. I tried Innocent Life:A futuristic harvestmoon, and it just sucked, You play the role as a robot boy >.>, so you can't get married, have sex, and have kids.

knilsilooc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you can start looking forward for the summer that is coming ? go outside and pass some good time without video games ?
Are you serious? Go outside? How do you pass time without video games? Does not compute.

As for the games, I guess I'm looking forward to the next Phoenix Wright... in September... actually, I still have to beat the first... and the second. Hoshigami Remix looks good too, but I'd rather play it in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol