PS1/2 So what PS3 game should I rent out?

~De arimasu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I had an operation on Saturday which has left me stuck in bed and I will be for a while.

I was prepared for this and went out the day before and bought a couple of Wii games. Thing is, I finished them all ¬_¬

I want to rent out Wii games but everywhere doesn't seem to do so. Fortunately my brother has said I can borrow his PS3 and it's all set up in my room. Another problem arose when I saw his games though... Pro Evo and FIFA >
dry.gif

SO I leave it up to you lot to give me a list of games that you think will last me a long time and will be enjoyable throughout. Genres I like are RPG, Action, Shooters and Simulation although I'll be interested to see any not in those categories.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was actually going to say, depending on how long you rent it for, you may just want to play the online mode which is awesome.
that way you dont get sucked into the story and then have to return it.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
~De arimasu said:
I was thinking that but how long will it last me and is the online any good? I enjoy playing online games so was also considering CoD 4...

CoD4 is the best online shooter out there. I never linked the genre, but that game is really fun! Spent nights awake playing it online.

MGS4 is great! I think that you would do good to rent just to see what everybody is talking about.:-)

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much all PS3 games are really great. There is maybe 1 that got a bad review so whatever you choose should be good!

CoD4 is good, resistance, warhawk are all good shooters with fun online
smile.gif

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah MGS4 is awesome but i think if you didin't play the previous titles you might be a little lost, gta4 is a good time killer. Also (people will hate me now) hot shots golf out of bound is the most fun you can get out of a golfing game in my opinion, it's simple yet complexe. assassin's creed i liked alot. Civilization Revolution is a good game to kill time as well. Let me know what you thought and i genuinly hope you get better soon.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bob Loblaw said:
Pretty much all PS3 games are really great. There is maybe 1 that got a bad review so whatever you choose should be good!

smile.gif

So far, Lair and Haze were hyped to death, and sucked. So, there's 2.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MGS4 is the best game on PS3...and the only great game for that matter. PS3 does have some good games though. If you want to play a generic shooter rent Resistance. Far from the best game but it can be fun. Only games I can think of worth caring about.

Bob Loblaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Bob Loblaw said:

smile.gif

So far, Lair and Haze were hyped to death, and sucked. So, there's 2.

hmm not sure what reviews you are reading (probably biased and influenced lamespot or IGNorance) but according to gameratings (a good review site)

http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/?id=17767

Although I will agree Haze was not so good. I only played the demo but I didn't like it. I don't think I wouldn't even give the full game a chance the demo was so generic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello