Canada
50 bucks gift card for the liquor store
50 bucks gift card for a videogame store
Chocolate
Booze
Food leftovers (yummy)
Cool t-shirts
Toon Link plushy (yes really)
A wine holder that is shaped as a dog on its back drinking it whole (funny decoration for my living room lol)
Lots of arguments with my girlfriend (that ended better than I thought and *smiles* truth has been told)
Also lots of fun with my uncle and girlfriend's family. Played acordion last night, it's not as easy as I thought.
wow, someone has had a pretty good Christmas, huh? wanna send me some of that booze?

Reactions: VinsCool

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice, but why two different single sticks of 8GB?
Microcenter, where I bought them, was having a mega Christmas clearance. I got the first stick and brought it to the checkout, and when I found out they were so cheap, I rushed back to grab another. But they were sold out of the first brand so I got the Avexir one instead.

Niels Van Son

Unspecified Life Form
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got an AMD evolution kit (Amd A6-7400k APU + MSI MB + 4gb HyperX RAM), A candy cane, a raspberry pi 3 model B premium kit, a customised shiny chocolate controller (You have to eat the controller, since it's in chocolate.), some more chocolate and some LEGOs.

I got a good christmas for sure. :)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: the_randomizer

Knight of Time

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I got quite a few things for Christmas, but the stuff that stood out were Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, a bit of Christmas money (not as much as I've been used to receiving at Christmas like in previous years, but oh well), a used copy of Super Mario RPG for the SNES that I was lucky enough to notice at a local video game store a few days ago (one that sells retro systems and games among other stuff), and a couple of gift cards for iTunes. So, all in all, it was a good Christmas though it's also the first Christmas I celebrated since losing my grandfather last January. Bittersweet, but good.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

My family are Jehova's Witnesses so we don't celebrate Christmas per say but if it were up to me, we would. I'm more of an agnostic person and Christmas is more than just a Christian festive, it brings people together for that one day.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My family are Jehova's Witnesses so we don't celebrate Christmas per say but if it were up to me, we would. I'm more of an agnostic person and Christmas is more than just a Christian festive, it brings people together for that one day.
To be honest here it was just a reason to get drunk and party. Nothing religious at all.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body