Gaming So, what all can we do with IronHax 2.5?

Pook and Pie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS was updated to the latest version by my wife when she grabbed it to play Ocarina of Time the other day, but I still have the non-updated 1.0 of Ironfall and Cubic Ninja, so I can re-do a lot of things, if necessary.

I've been trying to find out exactly what updating to the latest version cost me, but all I can really find is that Nintendo fixed Themehax, which wasn't something I've used yet, anyway. I just used Ironhax back when it originally released, used a save editor in August and I hadn't played with my 3DS much since then.

The information seems to be all over the place, and I've been searching around since late last night, but to find what I can and cannot do I've been having to check every single update thread. Then there's lots of bickering back and forth to read and I get more lost trying to find the useful information. Could someone who's been following things give me a little heads up on what I can and cannot do? I think the save editor feature still works, which is great, since I was able to edit my Etrian Odyssey IV file last night, but things like HANS, which came in the new updated pack I put on my SD last night, doesn't seem to work and even though I've checked Smealum's Twitter I still have no idea what that application even does. Sorry and thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended