Hacking So we should be expecting 4.1 in a couple weeks right?

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
yes it is very stupid. common sense eludes people on this forum. Just cause your a scared little girl, doesnt mean everyone else as to cower in fear of a new update and DUH of course there will be an update. The posts here ge lamer and lamer. Its all gone to hell since 4.0 and usb loader came out. Too many Fuckin noobs

I hear ya, fuckin' noobs...

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Joey Ravn said:
Alexrose said:
Just don't update your wii until they bring out a new fix; they're bound to do it eventually.

You were right in every single point, save for this one. You should now better: people WILL UPDATE through Nintendo no matter how hard and how many times are told not to update
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot, every day until a fix is released there's 10 threads going:

MY CAT UPDATED MY WII TO PLAY PUNCHOUT! IS THERE A FIX YET?

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That darn cat....

Unrelated note:

My cat Griffin, he had a problem. You see he used to love to chew on extension cords...used to. One day I heard a BANG! and Griffin FLEW out of the dinning room into the 2nd bedroom (where he can hide) so there I am standing there ...thinking what the hell was that all about?

So I found him, he is shaking his head and acting like there is peanut butter on his tongue. So I go ahead and pick him up, smelled him. He smelled FRIED. So I look at the cord and sure enough he was chewing at a extension cord that was plugged into the wall.

Good thing the breaker saved his life. Needless to say he never touched another extension cord....Whoot!

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the worst is the day after they freaking update and they come on here:
"I need help. I was walking in the living room and tripped over the dog and sat on the controller and it somehow updated to 4.X and now I can't play my backups....someone please tell me there is a magic fix to get my HBC back"

Yeah, you KNOW you updated on PURPOSE!!! OWN UP TO IT!

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone think that Nintendo will block the HAXX ID?

BillandAlisha said:
That darn cat....

Unrelated note:

My cat Griffin, he had a problem. You see he used to love to chew on extension cords...used to. One day I heard a BANG! and Griffin FLEW out of the dinning room into the 2nd bedroom (where he can hide) so there I am standing there ...thinking what the hell was that all about?

So I found him, he is shaking his head and acting like there is peanut butter on his tongue. So I go ahead and pick him up, smelled him. He smelled FRIED. So I look at the cord and sure enough he was chewing at a extension cord that was plugged into the wall.

Good thing the breaker saved his life. Needless to say he never touched another extension cord....Whoot!
That was very interesting to read.
but please post that in a blog or somthing.

Lmfao@syst3merror

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10, I think you are the stupidest person I've met in a while. I don't care you are 12 or 13 or whatever -- Quincy is too and he's not that stupid, same for axe97 and Vithon. Just stop acting like the expert until you are really the expert
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...