So very dissipointed.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by epicelite, May 29, 2008.

May 29, 2008

So very dissipointed. by epicelite at 10:23 AM (1,290 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. epicelite
    OP

Member epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

United States
    So this game disappointed me.

It seemed ok for the first mission, didn't get to do much, I get to the second one and want to save in the middle but NO!

It has a PASSWORD SYSTEM! What kind of game these days has a password system? WHAT IS THIS CRAP?

Game is a Command & Conquer rip-off anyway. Do not waste your money, glad I played it on my R4DS.

2. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    yeah sweet k

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    It could be a good game, but some solutions made it a fail........

4. AndreXL

Member AndreXL GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Philippines
    Buy either a Cyclo DS or Supercard DSONE for that save feature... [​IMG]

5. epicelite
    OP

Member epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

United States
    R4 FOR LIVE YO!

6. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    He meant for RealTimeSave, that would "fix" saving problem..

7. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Next time you look forward to a game check out who is involved in making it, this is a DSI game and therefore should be approached with extreme caution.

8. Ruri

Member Ruri GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The annoying thing is that it isn't that bad aside from the save thing.

It does have the stupid decision of having buildings explode for absurd damage when destroyed, which makes it mostly a matter of luck and annoying micromanagement whether or not your ground units are all blown up every time you destroy one (but that can be avoided by only using ranged units on buildings, which might've been what they wanted...)

And activating unit special abilities is annoying, since there's no menu or button... you just tap twice, which can be easy to do by accident (particularly for that unit that self-destructs in a huge explosion, I forget its name... or the one that permanently turns itself into an external base. Units you don't want to activate by accident.)

But these are all things that could have been changed in a few days worth of development. The underlying game is a decent enough generic FPS, of the sort that works pretty well on the DS. It's just frustrating that a few very small things make the game so much worse.

9. Norman3000

Member Norman3000 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Yeah that game was crap, and i think thats the only RTS on ds! what aripoff! i thought it to be like REd Alert 2 or something like that! the ds do have more worse games than good oneS! [​IMG]