So, SLOT-2 opinions?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CPhantom, Jul 11, 2008.

1. CPhantom
    OP

CPhantom The Noob :(

May 14, 2008
    United States
    I was wondering what SLOT-2 cartridge would be the best in the masses opinion. I was thinking of getting one, and my senses pointed me at the 3-in-1...but I know there are others. Opinions?

2. paul3100

paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    scotland
    Well as i said in the other post you made the ez 3 in 1 is a GREAT option for you as its very well supported and every one seems to rate them very highly

I personally use the supercard lite which works well with my supercard 1 schc

Take a look here: Dealxtreme , there is a lot of different cards to chose from with buyer reviews.

Please let us know what you end up purchasing :-)

paul

3. Sp33der

Sp33der GBAtemp Fan

May 31, 2008
    Netherlands
    ez flash 3-1 ftw [​IMG]

4. CPhantom
    OP

May 14, 2008
    United States
    oh yeah, it is only twenty bucks too...I think I'm going for that. If it is a RAM pack, GBA player, and rumble pack all in one =D

Lordy, that will make my days happier. Time for moar hacks.

5. paul3100

paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    scotland
    My only problem with this is its only 256mbs which isn't a lot of storage for gba games! my supercard lite has the option to go to 2 gigs and has the extra ram but no rumble (which isn't a big deal). You can pick up a rumble pack on the same web site for $4

paul

6. CPhantom
    OP

May 14, 2008
    United States
    Oh wow, true that.

well, I still have a lot of time to decide. I'm probably hooking up with a 3-in-1 even though it's size is tiny (I only had a few GBA games anyway, and a few pokemon hacks to play, haha.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice