So Rockman Dash 3 was never actually meant to be released ?

• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 1,001
  • Replies 10
P

pasc

OP
In advance:
Sorry for digging this one out. It's late, I know, however I was certainly surpised to read this.

http://www.p4rgaming.com/exclusive-...afune-says-capcom-is-a-piece-of-shit-company/

Inafune said this:
Play4Real: Let’s talk about that for a bit. What made you decide to leave Capcom?

Inafune: They’re a piece of shit company.

Play4Real: Strong words.

Inafune: Well it is god damn true and you know it. They took Rockman DASH 3 (Mega Man Legends 3 in the West) out of my hands. I knew it before the project would get cancelled. That is why I left.

Play4Real: That is really shocking if true.

Inafune: I overheard a conversation between some higher ups soon after the initial announcement of the game. They knew they could not fund this game. Capcom had already ran the numbers supposedly and found that it would be an unprofitable game for them. However, they could not back down due to the fan reaction for the game. They put in this bullshit plan of “producing” a prototype that would “not be received well” and put those forward as reasons for cancellation rather than reveal the real reason.

Makes you pull your hat and salute to Inafune.

(`_´)ゞ

He did the right thing.

P

pasc

OP
Wow... isn't it like kinda illegal to create bogus interviews ?

Guess this thread can be closed.

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I do remember there being a more proper explanation regarding this on the Capcom-Unity forums by GregaMan. It's kind of like one big Mega Man Legends 3 retrospective on the cancellation fiasco. Just look for the thread 'So it has now officially been years since Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled'.

P

pasc

OP
A Satire site. First time I see one related to gaming.

Is there an Interview that actually shows Inafune talking about the RD3 Fiasco ?

I'd like to read about his "real" thoughts regarding this.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude.. You have no idea the anger of this thread title at first xD then I read the thread itself and was like "lol what"

I thought it was gonna be a troll cause of the EoF, and geez it would have worked on me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol