Hacking so my wii wont turn on..........

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck yous you all need to stop quoting

........quoted you
biggrin.gif

yeah so i know those pics are crap but uhh anything wrong anyone can see going on there ?

i need more detail or i cant see worth a crap.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are those bare wires or clear coating?

Wait, to me it looks like you just used straight up solder wire to connect the points to your chip, is that what happened? No wires, just solder?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the way? Like, no plastic on them?

If so, um.. You can't do that.. You have to have the wires insulated so they don't touch each other and/or the metal parts of the case/drive/mobo.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
All the way? Like, no plastic on them?

If so, um.. You can't do that.. You have to have the wires insulated so they don't touch each other and/or the metal parts of the case/drive/mobo.

yeah i finally fixed that .My friend "the modder" told me what to do .....but
now that i finished everything ....i have one other problem.That stupid little flap
that connects the mother board and the HD and i put some Electrical tape to hold it
down but it doesnt work....it uses just a little power i need to fix that little flap
with something (btw:i dont know if its fap or flap
rofl2.gif
") got any ideas ?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? There's no HD in the Wii. Are you talking about the ribbon cable connector? You're sorta screwed on making it stay, tape is about the best you can do. Don't ever mod anything yourself again.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What? There's no HD in the Wii. Are you talking about the ribbon cable connector? You're sorta screwed on making it stay, tape is about the best you can do. Don't ever mod anything yourself again.
i never wanted to take that out in the first place cause i knew it seemed too "cheap" it looked like it could break off......but since he a pro. modder i just said .....okay let me take it off.ughhh anyway remember... this is the first time i do this.im pissed cause this is my Japanese wii atleast with my American wii if i fuck it up i can just send it back to nintendo but i can't send it to N.O.J ughhhh i cant seem to connect it i heard...super glue

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That job is a real mess.

Uninstall chip, remove all excess solder with a braid/pump...

Then re install the chip with 30awg KYNAR INSULATED wire. Just strip a tiny bit off the ends. Not the whole thing.

Thats what I'd do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs