Hacking so my wii wont turn on..........

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so today i finally did my install right i think ........so i decided to connect the power the system went On standby.......but when i press the on button.and it start turning on and it would just turn off everytime. and i have to unplug and replug the power on the back of the system so the system can go back to stand by ......HELPPPPPPPPP

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried it ..i got nothing
frown.gif
no pads are touching one another ..........im not sure what's wrong ? any other ideas ?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you do a wire install or a quick solder install? Can you take pics of your install to get a second opinion on it? And when you say the Wii just shuts off, does it go back into standby mode, or does it completly shut off and have no light at all?

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you do a wire install or a quick solder install? Can you take pics of your install to get a second opinion on it? And when you say the Wii just shuts off, does it go back into standby mode, or does it completly shut off and have no light at all?

i did a wire install.Not right now.it completely shuts off. i asked a friend who is a modder and he told me it wasnt the mother board it was my HD he told me to check for solder. that could have fallen on one of the pads ....... i havent found anything yet

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
remove the chip and see if your wii still works.
if it does then check your modchip legs for connections to each other.
it sounds like ground+vcc are touching each other.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so today i finally did my install right i think ........so i decided to connect the power the system went On standby.......but when i press the on button.and it start turning on and it would just turn off everytime. and i have to unplug and replug the power on the back of the system so the system can go back to stand by ......HELPPPPPPPPP
This is because the wires are connecting each other
My wires also did connect to each other but it gave some other fould it just thought some disc want to get in or out so the thing was spinning

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

My wires also did connect to each other but it gave some other fould it just thought some disc want to get in or out so the thing was spinning

lol wut?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen man. If your wii is completly shutting off, ie. the standby/red/power light isn't coming on, then you're having a short somewhere related to the motherboard and not the DVD rom drive. If you had a short on your dvd rom drive, your drive would simply blow a fuse and not work.

You need to check areas relating to ground, like, perhaps your chip is placed somewhere on metal sheilding, touching the case, causing everything low in yoru wii to go high. You're lucky your wii's not bricked.

Take some pics.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

lol wut?
Just cut it out
Or make sure wires and touching each other

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

lol wut?
Just cut it out

dude i dont understand what your saying......???????????

UchihaE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

lol wut?
Just cut it out

wakarimasen ? i don't understand.....

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

lol wut?
Just cut it out

wakarimesen ? i don't understand.....
if you dont know what i means>>>it means "I don't understand"
and if your just translating >>>...............ok.............

UchihaE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

lol wut?
Just cut it out

If I could read the letters
tongue.gif
then chances are I know what they mean

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

lol wut?
Just cut it out

If I could read the letters
tongue.gif
then chances are I know what they mean
just because you can read kana doesnt mean you know japanese
nyanya.gif
i was assuming you just had a small vocabulary. LOL and you were asking what it meant

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant use the digital cam in my house because i can't find the rechargeable batterys.For now (till tommrow) i only have some pics i took with my pc's webcam (there total crap)

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol