cheesyPOOF5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I was playing Phoenix Wright 2 and for no reason at all my DS cartridge shot out of my DS and landed 4 feet away. Now the spring in the cartrige holder won't "lock" so to keep the game in I'd have to hold it or tape it or something of the sort. I guess this is sort of good because now I'm sure I'm going to get a DS lite... but I'm trying to figure out why the heck it would break. I use a supercard most of the time so I doubt it's over use and I don't physically abuse my NDS either. Meh oh well DS lite here I come!
P.S if for some reason you want pics or videos I'll take some...

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friends and I have a saying for these situations.
"a forced upgrade is still an upgrade"

You have the right attitude. It broke but at the end of the day you'll have a newer, better DS.
smile.gif

I do find the defect amusing though, I'm sure if you wanted to you could just tape it or probably even screw around inside the DS and fix it... but that would mean no upgrade, so... bugger it.

DS lite FTW!

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My stupid SuperCard passkey broke my slot one. When I went to put in Animal Crossing game in it wouldnt stay in, the spring was broke as well. But, I wrapped tape around the my game and made it thicker and it holds. I just have to pull it out.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
My stupid SuperCard passkey broke my slot one. When I went to put in Animal Crossing game in it wouldnt stay in, the spring was broke as well. But, I wrapped tape around the my game and made it thicker and it holds. I just have to pull it out.
The problem with the SuperPass is people just pull it out, and that breaks the spring... you need to lift it out very slightly (about a millimetre), then it'll just push in and release like a normal DS card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end