So my card just corrupted

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 8BitWalugi, Aug 7, 2008.

1. 8BitWalugi
    OP

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    Anyway so my card corrupted. i dont really think it corrupted i just think it screwed up. when i last used it, i had it full. than i saved a custom song in Fingermania and than i rebooted and it coudnt find DS_Menu.dat. so i plug it into a computer. all i had was a file called '9'. my memory was maxed out so i figured i went over limit and my card screwed up. SO! anyway, i formatted it and now im staring again while slowly re-downloading my old files. SO! now that this has happened,

Got any AWESOME games i should try?

and also is there a layton save hacker so i can rename the layton sav file i got off gamefaqs? i dont like seeing the name 'slut' everytime i boot up the game.

Thanks everyone!

and if there was a way to recover my old files without formatting my card, i know its too late but can someone still say how?

2. evoo1

evoo1 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2008
    Australia
    Vienna
  3. FlameTakuya

FlameTakuya GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 23, 2007
    Senegal
    Republic of Borginia
    Phoenix Wright.

The World Ends With You.

Rune Factory.

Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan.

Taiko no Tatsujin 1 + 2.

4. 8BitWalugi
    OP

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    I've played TWEWY,AA, and EBA/Ouendan/Ouendan 2. Really awesome games. ill check out the essentials list. Thanks!

5. Diablo1123

Diablo1123 Newcomer

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Underground
    Final Fantasy IV
    Final Fantasy Tactics 2
    Drone Tactics

I've been backing up my saves every time i plug it into my computer
    After it got corrupt from that one SNES emulator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice