I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Untitled.png
I'm pretty excited about it TBH. Would be nice to have a new handheld Mario Kart game (MK8DX doesn't count, because the Switch is too expensive for me to just whip out on the bus). I hope it won't be a dumbed-down version, like Mario Run (inb4 it's a clichéd mobile racing game with forced tilt controls).
Also, I hope it won't be free-to-start so I can actually pirate it.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Untitled.png
I'm pretty excited about it TBH. Would be nice to have a new handheld Mario Kart game (MK8DX doesn't count, because the Switch is too expensive for me to just whip out on the bus). I hope it won't be a dumbed-down version, like Mario Run (inb4 it's a clichéd mobile racing game with forced tilt controls).
Also, I hope it won't be free-to-start so I can actually pirate it.
Well... my guess, youll be able to get point by playing games, and with those point, you can buy kart part and new character

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What about your 800$ smartphone?
I have a phone that is around the price of the Switch, but phones look pretty alike nowadays, so you can't really tell if it's expensive or not (well, except for an iPhone).
Not to mention, I rarely have my phone out in public anyway. It usually sits in my pocket while I listen to music with wireless headphones. Also, over the years, I've perfected a grip that works on most smartphones and makes it almost impossible for someone to nab it on their first try.

Reactions: ThoD and BORTZ

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a phone that is around the price of the Switch, but phones look pretty alike nowadays, so you can't really tell if it's expensive or not (well, except for an iPhone).
Not to mention, I rarely have my phone out in public anyway. It usually sits in my pocket while I listen to music with wireless headphones. Also, over the years, I've perfected a grip that works on most smartphones and makes it almost impossible for someone to nab it on their first try.
Just out of curiosity, is it a common thing where you live for people to just jack each others shit? Sounds like you have experienced it before, and if so; I'm sorry to hear that.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Just out of curiosity, is it a common thing where you live for people to just jack each others shit? Sounds like you have experienced it before, and if so; I'm sorry to hear that.
I haven't, but I'm pretty paranoid about it.

Reactions: ThoD and BORTZ

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't, but I'm pretty paranoid about it.
haha, I remember the old times, when i lived near my sistra. When I was taking the bus to go see her, sometime I was carrying my wii u and the hard drive full of game in it.
I was like, hey, in my bag, theres over 600$ of game and hardware
So I understand you, I would not let it go off my hands for even a single second

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The switch is portable whats the point of a crappy mario kart mobile game when mario kart 8 deluxe is way more fun.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no one will steal a nintendo system.

You're too paranoid but at the same time logical
yep a car is way more expensive yet those get stolen or broken into. Things do break sometimes and need to get replaced thats just life.

I'm not gonna play on a $300 console in public. Someone might take it from my hands.
They would not do they they would get caught easily if they just grabbed it in public and ran.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch is portable whats the point of a crappy mario kart mobile game when mario kart 8 deluxe is way more fun.
no one will steal a nintendo system.
yep a car is way more expensive yet those get stolen or broken into. Things do break sometimes and need to get replaced thats just life.
They would not do they they would get caught easily if they just grabbed it in public and ran.
All I see is faulty logic and not thinking ahead. Not everyone can afford a switch, and anything can happen.

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyways you can apply to same to phones and cars why would you take some thing expensive to a public place. well you can get insurance for your phone and cart but not your switch.
Not all phones are expensive, mine costed $50. Cars are becoming more and more secure and safer, so theres no need to worry about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The everything beagle cup noodles are actually pretty decent
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    dog noodles. mmmmmm.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    monkey brains
    The cream cheese flavoring in the bagel cups scares me
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: sounds like something Ween would play