Hacking So... Maintenance is happening soon. So I highly recommend you block Nintendo's URLs.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by 9-5 he means a job. Standard full time job is 9am to 5pm

I agree with him some what. there is not many games on the wii U anyways. Its better yo just buy the ones you want and move on. alot of them are cheap. When they are even cheaper ill have a large wii u collection with out spending much

Last edited by Captain_N,
Reactions: Deleted User

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
by 9-5 he means a job. Standard full time job is 9am to 5pm

I agree with him some what. there is not many games on the wii U anyways. Its better yo just buy the ones you want and move on. alot of them are cheap. When they are even cheaper ill have a large wii u collection with out spending much
I get the 9 to 5 thing. I just don't understand why he assumes that anyone posting video game hacking related stuff on a video game hacking site would have no life. Assuming that the people in this thread are here 24-7, like we're all one person.. :/

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I get the 9 to 5 thing. I just don't understand why he assumes that anyone posting video game hacking related stuff on a video game hacking site would have no life. Assuming that the people in this thread are here 24-7, like we're all one person.. :/
Even further one could assume life is a 2dimensional spritesheet with a strickt routine.
If one comes in and tries to save some bucks (which still by far isn't the only reason to do this stuff), i for my part don't dare to judge, why exactly they'd need to save them.
And once again i can't express properly how dissapointed i am in some people who need to tell me why a friendly, free advise can lead to those pointless debates about how one seemingly isn't able to scroll past this thread and therefore more then happy to protest against it when the case didn't happen.
Because being polite to people who try to help you without a resulting profit is soooo 20th century...

The only thing i may say is that this thread could use being /closed.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Even further one could assume life is a 2dimensional spritesheet with a strickt routine.
If one comes in and tries to save some bucks (which still by far isn't the only reason to do this stuff), i for my part don't dare to judge, why exactly they'd need to save them.
And once again i can't express properly how dissapointed i am in some people who need to tell me why a friendly, free advise can lead to those pointless debates about how one seemingly isn't able to scroll past this thread and therefore more then happy to protest against it when the case didn't happen.
Because being polite to people who try to help you without a resulting profit is soooo 20th century...

The only thing i may say is that this thread could use being /closed.
I have no idea what youre saying to me right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu