Gaming So I've had this PSP since last August and I still can't figur

Nintendo451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've kept up with the hacking scene but there are just things that I can't get to work. I know about pressing R when you turn it on brings up the M33 Recovery Menu, but that's about the furthest I can get. I click on Configuration and although I have "skip sony logo" and "hide corrupt icons" set to Enabled, it doesn't work. I tried running some SNES homebrew through methods that a YouTube instructional video had, but it came out all slow and buggy.

Any suggestions?

I can play PSP csos fine, which is mostly what I used for it anyways, so it's no big deal.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo451 said:
I've kept up with the hacking scene but there are just things that I can't get to work. I know about pressing R when you turn it on brings up the M33 Recovery Menu, but that's about the furthest I can get. I click on Configuration and although I have "skip sony logo" and "hide corrupt icons" set to Enabled, it doesn't work. I tried running some SNES homebrew through methods that a YouTube instructional video had, but it came out all slow and buggy.

Any suggestions?

I can play PSP csos fine, which is mostly what I used for it anyways, so it's no big deal.

1st, you only need to post this once.

2nd, you need to place the homebrew in the proper folder. Some goes in the GAME folder, others in the GAME150 folder, some in the GAME371 folder. The 'hide corrupt icons' setting is working fine, it's just that your homebrew is in the wrong folder, so it's going to say that. If this setting were off, and you had your homebrew in the correct folder, you would notice the homebrew, and a corrupt icon underneath it (some emulators have two folders, one with a % in front, and one without, one of them generally shows up as corrupt, and this is what the setting hides).

Nintendo451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, my internet has been fritzy lately and I didn't mean to post this topic twice. If you know how I can deleted the other way, tell me.

And I actually don't have any homebrew anymore. I mean, I have Cave Story, but that works with only the 5.00 m33-6. I don't have ANY other homebrew on my PSP at all, and it still shows Corrupted Data on the Saved Data screen (where you go to run things). One is 4Kb and the other is 16Kb. I can't figure out what it is!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...