So It Looks Like He Tried To Scam Me!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jaxxster, Apr 19, 2007.

Apr 19, 2007
  1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Recently you probally saw me asking for info about the validity of the mcdonalds monopoly token. Well i recieved 2 more pictures today and its clear hes trying to scam!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see from picture 1 the D on "bond" clearly starts where the E on "street" ends and in the 2nd picture the same D starts where the T in street starts. The same with the positioning of B in "bond" on the first 2 pics (B starts at the begining of the T in pic 1 but starts after the T in pic 2)

Also in the last picture the top bit of writing looks way too long to be "bond"

Also in picture 2, The 2nd line of red diagonal writing should say "2007 biggest" but clearly says "appl biggest" its obvious its been tampered with.

Finally the 99 in the first picture (M719) should be bold and then in the 2nd picture its kinda bold and has obviously been drawn in on paint or whatever.

Sorry for the long post, Just glad i didnt send this muppet £2,000. I don't know what to do now, Im gunna have some fun first, I emailed him and told him i was gunna send him the money cos i think its legit [​IMG] So now he's all excited thinking hes getting the money. Im gunna get my mates to play with him and say they've heard hes selling it and all offer loads for it just to wind the guy up.

Please dont spam the email addy as its not the guys. Thanks!

2. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Now if his email addy was posh_noodle_and_masterbation@hotmail.com maybe then you would trust him [​IMG]

3. nileyg

Member nileyg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    That is one horribly long e-mail address...