Hacking So is there a way to boot straight into multiMAN?

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get so tired of going through XMB and then multiMAN just to be booted back out to play ps2 or ps3 games. Is there a way to use multiMAN as some sort of front end? Also, every time i create an ISO for a PS2 game the icon shows up twice.

Last edited by VincentBeasley,

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
For the first part of your question, you can enable webMAN which allows you to do quite a lot of things just via the standard XMB for the second part I'm unsure as I usually just transfer ready made ISOs to the HDD via the USB and MultiMAN.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the first part of your question, you can enable webMAN which allows you to do quite a lot of things just via the standard XMB for the second part I'm unsure as I usually just transfer ready made ISOs to the HDD via the USB and MultiMAN.
Just tried webMAN and this is even better! Thanks =] having webMAN solves the first problem because it only shows one file so it was a problem with multiMAN I guess. Now my problem is that only like 50% of my ps2 games work... I can get rouge galaxy working but not Radiata stories. Front mission 4 but not Time Splitters 2... etc.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't delved into the whole PS2 part of this that much but I do remember reading that there may be some compatibility issues with some titles, check the list to see if yours is on there:

http://tinyurl.com/PS2toPS3list

If not try using a different rip or another region as sometimes that helps.
Ehhh "The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found" doesn't work. I hope not too many are incompatible though

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Almost 5:30 in the evening here xP Dang it now I cant get any of my games to recognize the memory card... curse this ps2 and ps1 backup buiness !

I have an early PS3 model with the hardware PS2 emulation and a Cobra USB. Yeah i know Cobra features are implemented into latest firmware and that Cobra USB is a filthy DRM dongle, blah blah.

But you can deny it's ability to 'just work' though... Throw ISOs in their respective folders and play :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn