Hacking So is it time to buy a Gateway for my 3DS?

rakichaneru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the update isn't out yet, but there's definitive proof that there IS a working 9.0 update on the way?

Does it use the same cart that's out currently or are they releasing new hardware for this?

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No, friend. It's legit.

What's bogus is saying that in the video, red-nail lady acessed the DS Profile exploit.
She might have, she might not have. Considering this is a new type of exploit (just a guess since the leap is from 4.1-4.5 FW to 9.0-9.2)
Hopefully the ds profile is no longer needed, although it's probably worth it to use the gateway

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
She might have, she might not have. Considering this is a new type of exploit (just a guess since the leap is from 4.1-4.5 FW to 9.0-9.2)
Hopefully the ds profile is no longer needed, although it's probably worth it to use the gateway
Utilizing the DS Profile Exploit was shut down long ago due to a Firmware patch by Nintendo.

As for how she did it.. Well.. Nobody really knows .. What is assumed is that she already had to have that exploit set up before doing said video. That much is for certain.

The rest, is a showcase of features.

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Utilizing the DS Profile Exploit was shut down long ago due to a Firmware patch by Nintendo.

As for how she did it.. Well.. Nobody really knows .. What is assumed is that she already had to have that exploit set up before doing said video. That much is for certain.

The rest, is a showcase of features.
Ah, so that's why people started talking about the mii channel, as the 3ds seemed to default back to it

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, so that's why people started talking about the mii channel, as the 3ds seemed to default back to it

The whole Mii Channel is speculated to be due to a touch from her hand on the ZR button, which moves three spaces right. In this case, from the 3DS Card slot to the Mii Maker. People with N3DS's already proved this.

So the possibility of it being the Mii Maker is SUPER slim.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeh I guess we probably don't need it.
She presses the select button sorry I think it was the R5 video that i last saw.

rakichaneru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that was a lot of conversation.

So what's the best place to buy a Gateway from? I'm naturally leery of most retailers who sell that kinda thing.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat