Gaming So is anyone interested in buying Pocket Rumble for Nintendo Switch?

Will you be buying this game?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For those who dunno what I'm talking about, please see the trailer above. Pocket Rumble is a kickstarter project. Is a 2D based fighting game in the style of Neo Geo Pocket. This fighting game is unique as in the game is probably up to same level of a game compared to modern fighters, don't be fooled by the simple graphics, game play is everything in fighting games.

In this game, instead of memorizing complex movement for special moves, the aim is to make a universal special move guide that can be used with all characters, no character specific move memorization necessary, is a game for anyone, even casual non fighters. New players can enjoy the game with the simple 2 button controls while hard core players and jump in and focus on advance strategies and gameplay. This game will also feature online modes using the well known GGPO (If you need more info, click here) Is basically a online net code used in most modern 2D fighting games on consoles and primary on the fightcade servers.

This game will be coming soon to nintendo switch and also steam for $9.99. Not sure of any other ports but 3DS port or vita would be nice, since it is a game based on neo geo pocket, it should be on portable consoles. So if anyone is interested, leave some comments below. :)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Remember seeing something similar like this on Xbox LIVE 360 Indie for a dollar or so and even then, I didn't buy. So no.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As a rule I don't buy indie games on consoles but this will possibly be one of the few exceptions being a fan and neogeo pocket owner it's an opportunity I can't resist even tho it really should have been on 3ds.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh... No, thanks. It is perfect for 3DS.. Not for Switch. Switch is a lacking for stronger 3rd party which we wait and see after E3 this summer. Cross finger. Anyway, for this game.. Oh please.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is based on neo geo pocket, is a retro game, is supposed to look that way, and is basic to keep it easy for new players of fighting games.

And i guess people who like fighting games would buy it. I think maybe i'll wait for discount. :P
Just look at your poll. It seems like only a few out there will buy it.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just look at your poll. It seems like only a few out there will buy it.
Thank you for the unnecessary update, I can see that, I put it there for a reason. What purpose did you have for bringing that to my knowledge? I asked a question and people are already making their responses that they would or would not.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider buying this for the simple A + B controls. I can't get into fighting games because of the difficult command inputs, and the only game close is Smash Bros. This is like Smash and Skullgirls combined.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the unnecessary update, I can see that, I put it there for a reason. What purpose did you have for bringing that to my knowledge? I asked a question and people are already making their responses that they would or would not.
Because, to answer yor original post, i won't buy it either :P

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider buying this for the simple A + B controls. I can't get into fighting games because of the difficult command inputs, and the only game close is Smash Bros. This is like Smash and Skullgirls combined.
So you like skull girls but you like simple controls like smash bros? Skullgirls is based on street fighter controls. This game is like made to be easy so i guess is just about the same as smash bros in controls. Each character special moves are all performed exactly the same as smash bros so if that how you like it, then I guess this game may be for you. Still i wonder if maybe the people like you who want simple controls in figting games supported the kickstarter project in the first place. I remembered when this was a thing. :P

SKULL GIRLS NEO GEO

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because, to answer yor original post, i won't buy it either :P
You could have been clear on that statement than to try and explain something completely different from what you wanted to explain.:blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello