Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I would post an introductory topic but well, already done that once. I don't want whoever is mod these days getting me reported for misconduct
frown.gif

I haven't been truly active in over a year. Last time I was here actively, puck was still around, TPi was a new guy and mthrnite was well, uhh, I don't actually think he was around at all, the staff still insisted that this was GBAtemp, and so a PSP forum wasn't necessary, there wasn't any of this console/pc forum split business, and well, a myriad of more things have changed since then. I was encouraged by ace to come back and stay back this time, so I'm gonna try! However I have to say, the majority of faces here are all alien to me, seriously. It's almost like joining a new forum. I'm pretty sure 2600+ of my posts are in the archive forum - that's how long I've been away.

I just wanna know if any of the following people are still active around here:

Dice
Kyoji
Qrayzie
Tempest
jumpman
Demonstar
WeaponXXX
pikachucrackpipe
Garp
Luse
Ruth
Puck
Thug4Life

Also, does anyone know the status of GBA Doctor? I remember he was pretty ill when I left, is he still with us?

EDIT: I know, I'm missing a shit load of people off my list. I'm a bastard with a bad memory
biggrin.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome back, Teej!
grog.gif

Dice
Kyoji
Qrayzie
Tempest
jumpman
Demonstar
WeaponXXX
pikachucrackpipe
Garp
Luse
Ruth
Puck
Thug4Life

dice is a moderator, Kyoji is AWOL, Qrayzie lurks behind the scenes, Tempest is long long gone. Jumpman is still supervising and active, Demonstar is AWOL, Weaponxxx is here, pikachucrackpipe is here, Garp is AWOL, Luse, Ruth, and Puck were banned, and Thug is an active admin.

But teej, I think your memory is a bit fuzzy, because we were both active together looooong after those listed as banned above were, uh, banned. Tempest was also long gone before you stopped being active.

Edit: Yeah man, I just checked your post history, you were still active in 2007, 2006, etc. And all of that happened a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away). So your memory must be wonky.
ph34r.gif

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Fuck, how could I forget about you cruddybuddy? I knew I was forgetting someone important
ohmy.gif
Also, I'm a guy. A guy named Teej.

Ace - Yeah, I posted, but I didn't really post very often in 2007. No where near as much as I did in 2006 and previous. Thanks for the updates. I remember you saying Ruth, Luse and Puck got banned actually, I admittedly forgot about that. Wasn't it for trying to take down GBAtemp or something?

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Teej!
Long time no see, I am still here...GBAtemp is like embedded into my DNA so I can't escape it...however I feel the same as you in regards to it feeling like a new forum. I lurked for like a year and during that time all the people I grew to love disappeared and then the young blood moved in. I often think back on pikachucrackpipe's crazy antics, Kyoji's wonderful sigs, wow I totally forgot about demonstar...but yea....good times! It's good to see you back on here!

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck, how could I forget about you cruddybuddy? I knew I was forgetting someone important
ohmy.gif
Also, I'm a guy. A guy named Teej.

Ace - Yeah, I posted, but I didn't really post very often in 2007. No where near as much as I did in 2006 and previous. Thanks for the updates. I remember you saying Ruth, Luse and Puck got banned actually, I admittedly forgot about that. Wasn't it for trying to take down GBAtemp or something?

So you never told us why you've been gone and where you went? It's okay if telling us will result in your death, you can tell us anyway, and I will be sad for you.

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I left because, well, I just kind of drifted apart from the whole community. I don't know what happened, I just started to post less until I didn't really post at all. By the time I wanted to come back all these new people were here and despite trying to get back into the loop, I couldn't.

I went... to another forum. Well, really, I've been there as long as I've been here, so it's not like I ditched you guys for them or anything
biggrin.gif
I also went... to University, which takes up a LOT of my time. I guess that's it really. I've also been paying a lot of attention to the Ocarina of Time hacking scene.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello again! It's that dude with that name and blue. Blue blue blue. Not sure why I associate that name with lots of blue. Old sig? Maybe.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
welcome back. I remember you from when i was very active on the forum, but i went away for awhile too. I am sorta back as well, but i don't have much time to visit, what with rl getting in the way.

Hope you enjoy your time back with us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here