Gaming So I'm just gonna come out and say it!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wonder when Big N had planned to release the 10 GBA games for the 3DS as promised. I mean here we are Oct is almost over with a little more then 2 and half months until the years over. Do you guys think will see them soon or end up waiting until early next year for them?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
They said before the end of the year.
sill have at least 2 months before be bitch at them.
Patience is a virtue.

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
They said before the end of the year.
sill have at least 2 months before be bitch at them.
Patience is a virtue.
Exactly, Nintendo said they going to release before the end of the year..If they want can do it on December 31 before midnight..XD..it would be awful but even though their are fulfilling the promise

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Four Swords was ok I preferred the GCN version to this but I'll take what I can until the GBA games start coming...November you say? lol :)

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember when it was first announced and we all joked that the GBA games would roll out on December 29th? That.

I suspect the November update will be the E-Shop overhaul that brings the NES VC to the non-ambassadors, so we can re-redownload the first ten and have the same savestates as we do on the GB titles. Then we'll have a few weeks of Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7 before the post-xmas GBA release. I hope they prove me wrong, but it makes sense to force those who are itching to sell the ambassador-loaded 3DS on EBay as soon as it's full to wait until there have been some much anticipated games released- therefore retaining the possibility of keeping them as a customer

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay, waiting for free roms. Oh wait, google will lead me to them instantly. But lord knows that we must play them legitimately, or the devs won't get paid. Oh wait, the roms are free. *snip

^ This. Its sad that im actually avoiding putting those games on my psp (That can emulate GBA games perfectly) so i actually have something to look forward to playing on my 3DS. The 3DS is going to die when the vita is out and im regretting spending my money on it already.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, waiting for free roms. Oh wait, google will lead me to them instantly. But lord knows that we must play them legitimately, or the devs won't get paid. Oh wait, the roms are free. *snip
Like you expect us to bring our heavy PCs everywhere, when we are waiting to play them on something smaller (and no, we don't have a PSP).

Reactions: 2 people
W

wii-dog

okay i own 3ds/dslight and have 3 in 1 gba cart and i beat most of all gba games if you want we have emu to play gba till they sale gba on 3ds are get dslight to play whole collection/dstwo has a gba emu for 3ds we need programers to fix all emulators but you guys dont donate money for this to happend/ we need a better mame on wii will be first to fix they fixed ds nes emu / i fixed vs supermario for nes ds for color fix and coin enjoy playing gba games on pc are dslight till they do takes lot of time to program and you should be thankful they are doing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE