Hacking So I'm having a weird issue activating my Vita

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I first started using Henkaku, I signed out of PSN. Since then, I had to change my PSN password for the PS4. Now I'm trying to activate the Vita to use Adrenaline and when I follow the steps ePSP Bubble Installer, when try to sign in on my PSN account it gives me an error saying the password is incorrect. And yeah it is because changed it, but the question is how do I change it on the Vita without having to update the system?

Am I screwed? Or am I stupid and I'm missing something easy here?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the Vita saves the password in clear text that you can edit with the VitaRegistryEditor homebrew.
https://github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases
you should be able to edit your password, it should be under NP2 or something like that in the registry.

Nice, I'm going to try this when I get home. Thanks!

You shouldn't need to bother activating with ePSP Bubble Installer, we have PSN spoofing right now so you can activate as normal.

Considering I might be completely dumb and I'm new to the scene, how do I do this?

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Got it working! For whatever reason, I had to do both things lol. Simply trying the spoofing would still give me the password error, so I changed it (it was under the NP folder) and then I managed to activate my system. Thanks a lot guys for the help (:

Reactions: driverdis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality