Hacking so i'm craving an SC miniSD

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA, not so good. You're going to have slowdowns in some GBA games due to slow RAM. More info is available at http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SupercardGBASlowdowns

On the DS side of things however, the slot-2 Supercards remain some of the most compatible slot-2 devices out there. It's not quite as good as slot-1 devices obviously, and you won't have some of the advanced features like real-time saving, but nearly all games will work with cheats and in-game guide available.

Personally I use my SC MiniSD almost exclusively for DS gaming. I've got an older Flash2Advance Ultra that I use when I want to play a GBA game, so I actually haven't experienced the GBA slowdowns myself, aside from a quick test run with Metroid Fusion. Keep in mind you will need a slot-1 NoPass in order to boot the SC miniSD into DS mode, though once you do this you can install FlashMe if you wish which will eliminate the need for it.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility of the SCDS is actually not as good as to a card such as the M3SD.

I'm here to tell you - M3 Lite (Or any slot 2 M3SD) is an awesome cart and I'd recommend it to anyone.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat