Hacking So I went to Speedfly and found Borderlands 2 codes

Yami Anubis ZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And well it's a PSV file type and it gives instructions on website and yes I used Google translate and it translated but I still don't understand how to do it? Like it is for Gohanmem or Rincheat? Or for there version of the cheat device?

http://www.speedfly.cn/19462.html

I did download the file, it was a pain, it's easier to download 3ds cheats on there than Vita cause it doesn't use Baidu but originally 3ds did in the beginning but I was determined back then for those Xenoblade 3D codes cause game was hard at end but maybe eventually Vita will use another source for downloads and not a Chinese website but all I need to know is how to use the Borderlands 2 codes.

Sadly I finally figured it out, what a giant pain in the ass, they use there own cheat device and it reminds me alot of PSP CWCHEAT more than Rincheat and Gohanmem and not as complicated as those 2 either, it's just it only works on Mai dump, so you have to dump the game using Mai or else it won't work and the cheats only work on version 1.09 like it says but overall it is more simple than the other 2 if you want a simple cheat device.

Last edited by Yami Anubis ZX,
Reactions: ANTag0nisT

SirisXI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
h
And well it's a PSV file type and it gives instructions on website and yes I used Google translate and it translated but I still don't understand how to do it? Like it is for Gohanmem or Rincheat? Or for there version of the cheat device?

http://www.speedfly.cn/19462.html

I did download the file, it was a pain, it's easier to download 3ds cheats on there than Vita cause it doesn't use Baidu but originally 3ds did in the beginning but I was determined back then for those Xenoblade 3D codes cause game was hard at end but maybe eventually Vita will use another source for downloads and not a Chinese website but all I need to know is how to use the Borderlands 2 codes.

Sadly I finally figured it out, what a giant pain in the ass, they use there own cheat device and it reminds me alot of PSP CWCHEAT more than Rincheat and Gohanmem and not as complicated as those 2 either, it's just it only works on Mai dump, so you have to dump the game using Mai or else it won't work and the cheats only work on version 1.09 like it says but overall it is more simple than the other 2 if you want a simple cheat device.
i

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi,do you mind sharing the file?I registered at the forum but I run into a problem.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what a fuc***g shit is baidu. Somebody can upload this "psvitacheat v360.z02Beta" here, please?

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this one a while ago. Works great for premade psv files though making codes from scratch is really hard as it uses a different format and the documentation is in chinese (I have all of the files though).

As an added note, the latest psv file for Borderlands 2 is gated away (requires bbs.duowan.com active membership I think).

VIPlaine1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me awhile to get it , here for anyone that don't want to go headache for that cheat.
Simple and easy, just download and extract no password

Attachments

• PSVITACHEATv360z02beta.rar
    80.6 KB · Views: 363

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh thanks VIPlaine, good work.
But so, technically this one worsk even on RA emulator cores? Because i read "ALL" in the config.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tried this one a while ago. Works great for premade psv files though making codes from scratch is really hard as it uses a different format and the documentation is in chinese (I have all of the files though).

As an added note, the latest psv file for Borderlands 2 is gated away (requires bbs.duowan.com active membership I think).
After you said that, I went and tried to register on Duowan to help you out. Turns out they require a phone number, so I went looking for a site that would give me a temporary one (not willing to use my own)
And surprise surprise, they only accept Chinese phone numbers, as far as I can tell (I haven't tried other Asian ones though), so that failed. And then I looked around for a site that would give me a temporary Chinese phone number, but all of them wanted money. One site wanted $1.99 per number, so I guess if it's worth $2 for you, you would be able to make an account there. No guarantees as to the reliability or even legitness of those sites though.
Sorry I couldn't help you out, i really tried, but I'm not willing to pay money for it :P

Edit: Found an account that works, you can thank BugMeNot for this :) That site has saved my ass many times.
Username:
bnstemp
Password:
templates
Source: http://bugmenot.com/view/bbs.duowan.com ;)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

VIPlaine1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one piece pirate warriors 3 play as unplayable characters
For anyone who still play the game

Attachments

• OnePiecePW3_Vitacheat.rar
    952 bytes · Views: 263

Hunternep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This tool is very interesting. Has a build in fuzzy search and searches for value faster than gohamem but I can't seems to figure out things. Tutorial pdf is not helpful either since its in Chinese.i think this tool is advance and powerful then gohanmem.

Last edited by Hunternep,

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using that account, I can access the thread but I can't download the rar file due to lack of forum credits from what I read (needs around -5 when I checked it).

Has anyone tried transferring codes from gohanmem/rincheat to this? It might help in figuring out how to make codes.

VIPlaine1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not anymore got it right here Borderlands 2 cheat code no password
Just download and extract

Attachments

• PCSE00383.rar
    574 bytes · Views: 387
Last edited by VIPlaine1,
Reactions: Roah

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Well not anymore got it right here Borderlands 2 cheat code no password
Just download and extract
You're the only one here who shared the files being discussed. Thanks for the work, saved me a lot of time registering a dummy account for those chinese sites.

Last edited by Roah,

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
To complete the cheat, here's the Golden Key exploit. This is a known method but I'm adding it here.
  1. Go to ux0:app/PCSE00383/DLC/BORDERLANDS2CEPO/Lic/
  2. Open WillowLDC.ini using notepad++
  3. Add this code:
Code:
[GoldenKeys]
+SourceId=254
+NumKeys=255

Tip: To acquire purple weapons without cheating your character's level (for challenge). Create a dummy character with maxed level. Play through the game until you can access sanctuary. Use golden key and transfer purple weapons to your legit character using the claptrap shared chest.

Oops silly me, forgot about the level requirements. It has been a long time since I've played the game on Vita and thanks to this cheat I can enjoy it again without the endless grinding I've done before.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Roah,
Reactions: VIPlaine1

Beeza007

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey I cannot get the extract password for the rar file so hence I cannot get the psce00383.psv with the codes

This is the extract password it gives but it's incorrect

PCSE00383_Borderlands2_US_1.09_PSV_FULLCODES & DASK

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ALL I WANT IS THE TORGUE AND SERAPH CODES THAT'S ALL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on? :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: im still curious as to what a chaser is tho