So, I want to make an NTR cheat plugin to change what buttons do in Smash Bros

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by BossRoss93, Feb 28, 2017.

1. BossRoss93
    OP

BossRoss93 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    So I mainly play the 3ds smash to practice my combos and approach, etc when I am away from my Wii U. I have started to get into the Bidou tech and its really improved my game a lot. I would love to have this be possible on my 3ds. I looked around and there isn't much of an immediate way to do this, but I figured wrtiting an NTR plugin would work.

I found this http://pastebin.com/KDEFVUac

It looks to be a template of a cheat plugin that essentially has button memory locations. I would like to do something like if I am holding L then the c-stick nub is a direction and the b button. (Look up bidou tech to get an idea of what I am talking about)

So basically, is this sort of thing feasible, and am I on the right track? Would anyone else be interested in this sort of thing? I could probably use advice while doing this.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice