Homebrew So i updated to 11.0.0-33 J....

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i need help.
Like retard, after a long time of not touching my Japanese New 3ds, i updated it to the latest firmware. I use Orange Sky3ds+ and it was working great with the Ninjhax.

Now i realized that the Ninjhax doesn't work anymore so i tried to install the OOT hax.

The problem with the OOT hax is that when i search about guides on the internet, each one is different from the other. I spent around 6 hours downloading files from guides left and right (my pc got infected :( ) with no results.

So as an idiot with very low experience in 3ds hacking, i call for your help on how to install the oot3dhax on Sky3ds on a Japanese new 3ds 11.0.0-33 J.

Thank you very much

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i need help.
Like retard, after a long time of not touching my Japanese New 3ds, i updated it to the latest firmware. I use Orange Sky3ds+ and it was working great with the Ninjhax.

Now i realized that the Ninjhax doesn't work anymore so i tried to install the OOT hax.

The problem with the OOT hax is that when i search about guides on the internet, each one is different from the other. I spent around 6 hours downloading files from guides left and right (my pc got infected :( ) with no results.

So as an idiot with very low experience in 3ds hacking, i call for your help on how to install the oot3dhax on Sky3ds on a Japanese new 3ds 11.0.0-33 J.

Thank you very much
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

oot_icon.png
The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
If you own a copy of The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time, you can install oot3dhax. This can either be done by first using another hax method to run the oot3dhax installer, or by directly writing a raw savegame image to your gamecard. For the former option, you can find the installer in the homebrew starter kit. For the latter, you can find more information onyellows8's repository.

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

oot_icon.png
The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
If you own a copy of The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time, you can install oot3dhax. This can either be done by first using another hax method to run the oot3dhax installer, or by directly writing a raw savegame image to your gamecard. For the former option, you can find the installer in the homebrew starter kit. For the latter, you can find more information onyellows8's repository.

Thank you for the fast reply. I f tried to follow the instructions but to no avail, some of them are not explained in detail so i am sure i wasn't doing it correctly...

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@op do you have a physical OOT3d cartridge/digital download version or are you trying to do it with with sky3ds?

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@op do you have a physical OOT3d cartridge/digital download version or are you trying to do it with with sky3ds?
I don't have a physical version. I have one that i dled from the internet and confirmed it is working on my Sky3ds+

[QUOTE="Try using freakyhax instead[/QUOTE]

Japanese version is erased from the internet...:(

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you managed to install OOTHax from the first place then? Do you have another 3DS with CFW?

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you managed to install OOTHax from the first place then? Do you have another 3DS with CFW?

I don't really know but what i did is put OOThax in the root of my 3ds SD (along with homebrewstarter pack) then i put the apploader that firs my version in there too. I put the OOT rom in my sky3ds sd card and the savehax compatible with it. It didn't work. The game starts but it doesnt detect the save.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know but what i did is put OOThax in the root of my 3ds SD (along with homebrewstarter pack) then i put the apploader that firs my version in there too. I put the OOT rom in my sky3ds sd card and the savehax compatible with it. It didn't work. The game starts but it doesnt detect the save.
It doesnt work that way, you have to have a way to access homebrew launcher first(or power saves) to inject the hacked saved into your OOT3D. So the only thing you can try are primary exploit on firmware 11 such as Freakyhax, SmileBasic/BasicSploit and Smashbrohax(which is a little bit technical some might say)

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt work that way, you have to have a way to access homebrew launcher first(or power saves) to inject the hacked saved into your OOT3D. So the only thing you can try are primary exploit on firmware 11 such as Freakyhax, SmileBasic/BasicSploit and Smashbrohax(which is a little bit technical some might say)

Yeah the problem is i cant access homewbrew...Diskwriter doesn't help with the powersaves??

As about basicSploit, the Japanese version of the game disappeared from the internet....man i wish i didn't buy a Japanese version...

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the problem is i cant access homewbrew...Diskwriter doesn't help with the powersaves??

As about basicSploit, the Japanese version of the game disappeared from the internet....man i wish i didn't buy a Japanese version...

I just checked that iso site and it has smilebasic 3.2.1 jpn.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

Though given that the OP is using a 3DS flash cart that more or less 100% emulates a physical cart there should be a way to inject the save using the diskwriter software that comes with it since said software can back up and restore save data. But that would presumably require modifying the save data to match the cart header.

Ar5chK3ks

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What about using smileBasic like einhuman197 suggested?
Just search a bit on that "iso Site".
If you really can't find it just pm me and I will send you a link.

Reactions: einhuman197

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a physical version. I have one that i dled from the internet and confirmed it is working on my Sky3ds+

[QUOTE="Try using freakyhax instead

Japanese version is erased from the internet...:([/QUOTE]
Impossible. It may be taken off the eshop, but no off the pirating websites. And whatever website you used. Stop using it and go to the chaos site for 3ds or the ISO site of the 3ds and search there.

Reactions: Wafflepaint

Hypercube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version is erased from the internet...:(
Impossible. It may be taken off the eshop, but no off the pirating websites. And whatever website you used. Stop using it and go to the chaos site for 3ds or the ISO site of the 3ds and search there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your advice. I will try to find. i hope i will finally be able to play English games...damn Sky3ds+ :(

Last edited by Hypercube,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr