Hacking So, I think I bricked my 3DS XL...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i don't have any backup and alredy use the sdcard to my new 3ds xl.

So if no backup not even hardmob can help me right?
No its dead you either buy a new motherboard or sell it for scraps and try to get a new one, sorry your system is dead but making and keeping a nand backup safe is step 1 :sad:

yoshinatsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So, let's say I end buying another XL. Just a regular, old XL. Like the one I had. Same region too.
Could I possibly use the old sysNAND/emuNAND so that I can have my old profile back? You know, the activity monitor, the friend code, etc.
I've heard this is a no-no, but is there any way at all I can recover my old profile via those backups?

This isn't a matter of life and death of course, but it would be really nice not to lose that data.

Last edited by yoshinatsu,

PurpleMadness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, let's say I end buying another XL. Just a regular, old XL. Like the one I had. Same region too.
Could I possibly use the old sysNAND/emuNAND so that I can have my old profile back? You know, the activity monitor, the friend code, etc.
I've heard this is a no-no, but is there any way at all I can recover my old profile via those backups?

This isn't a matter of life and death of course, but it would be really nice not to lose that data.
No, you can't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1