GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This will be my first entry in this blog.

Okay well, today, I started playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix on Lv 1 Critical Mode challenge..
And yes, it frustrates me more than anything.. I've been spending hours trying to kill a single boss xD
I am just wondering if any of you out there had tried this and succeeded?
Right now, I am figuring out how to defeat Beast's Castle Boss (Dark Thron, I believe is the name, second form of shadow stalker).. It can actually kill me in 2 hits (sorta like kingdom hearts 1 where you picked sword and gave up shield).. xD

Anyway, so far, I've had this game 100% completed:

Kingdom Hearts I

Kingdom%20Hearts%201.jpg

+Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (Will probably do GBA version if I have more time)

-(Sora Story)
Kingdom%20Hearts%20ReCoM%20(Sora).jpg

Look at Heartless Kills lol

-(Riku Story)
Kingdom%20Hearts%20ReCoM%20(Riku).jpg

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Since there is no battle report/record I will post some stat
Kingdom%20Hearts%20358-2%20Days_35_386.png

Kingdom%20Hearts%20358-2%20Days_49_628.png

Kingdom%20Hearts%20358-2%20Days_50_239.png

Kingdom Hearts 2

yay! for different artwork!
smile.gif
Gummi route completion is kinda hard to complete especially if you are really new to it. Spent 10 hrs on it
smile.gif

2010-11-01%2000.23.05.jpg

I also did max stat sora!! took hours and hours lol (Equipped with Sweet Memories which adds nothing so this is 'base' stats. I also unequipped all accessories and stuff.)

2010-11-01%2000.31.24.jpg

Bonus Photo (Kairi's Ribbon)
biggrin.gif

I hope I am allowed to post something like these here
tongue.gif

2010-10-24%2020.17.26.jpg

2010-10-24%2020.39.39.jpg

There's probably more to come!

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played Final Mix, or Lv. 1 Critical but it looks really damn hard. You're a dedicated fan if you got 100% in all the games so far.
tongue.gif
The only one I got 100% is Riku's R/R and that's not hard at all. Good luck with Dark Thorn, that's all I can say. And good luck with Xaldin.

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am not really concern about organization XIII or any single boss out there (some can be looped some attack can be easily predicted ).. I'm more concern about forced fights coz they can be pretty random (i.e. cave of remembrance enemy wave)..

I also noticed that in KHFM the buttons are different!!

O is now your X
and X is now your O

Meaning you hit O to attack and X to jump.. it confuses me a lot at first considering i've died countless times because of that lol

I do have kingdom hearts 2 (US) proud mode however, I haven't done 100% gummi routes.. So I'll probably work on that before continuing to KHFM..

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come to think of it, I've never beat a single Kingdom Hearts game before. I've played KHII for a few weeks, not even a month, and had to sell it along with my PS2 to help my parents pay the bills. After that, though, we had no more money troubles!
ohmy.gif
I've also come close to beating chain of memories, when I was 8 I think, but I always run out of cards when trying to be Marluxia the (?)th time.

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When people ask me a question, why kingdom hearts? To be honest, I like it 100%. However, only 10% of it comes from the story itself really but the 90% is the gameplay. I really like the animations (like how sora's final form dominate enemies lol) and stuff. The 'reaction commands', 'Forms' and other good stuff. That is what kept me playing
biggrin.gif

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Man I know exactly where you're coming from!
biggrin.gif

years ago, I'd say 3 years...I was a super addict to KH. I finished KH1, KH2, KH CoM, KH 358/2 Days(Yeah I know that came out last year or so, so I only really finished it, not 100%), KH 1 final mix, KH 2 final mix and KH Re: CoM. I've even tried out a little BBS this year but I dont have a PSP.
frown.gif

So anyway, I was majorly hooked to the series, the story, characters, acting, style (especially KH2 and the fighting style...EPIC!!) and everything but then slowly I just started losing interest in serious gaming and now I'm not much of a gamer...too much of being social haha, I'm barely on this forum anymore either....Ok now I'm rambling.

KH2 final mix is HARD on crit mode BUT the thing I found that always helped was to SERIOUSLY level yourself out at the start with Roxas. Cos, the game is incredibly hard when you're still lacking combo techniques, strong keyblades, extra gauges etc. But as you progress the game does get easier (yes even on critical). I remember the good ole' days of spending hours trying to beat that weird knight dude in final mix+...forgot what it was called now!
ohnoes.png

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am actually planning to have a KH:FM Lv. 1 Critical Mode run (No Stat Boosts) and after I finish the game with Lv. 1 CM (this includes cave of remembrance), I will then level Sora to 99 and boosts his power and stuff. This way I won't be repeating the game. Sorta like I hit two birds with one shot. So in the end, I will have two different saves.. one that stays on lv 1 and the other on lv 99 + boosts power. All of these will be done in a single playthrough.

Btw I added some Bonus Photo (Kairi's Ribbon) lol

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes! I finally 100% Kingdom hearts 2 ntsc-u on proud mode!
smile.gif
Feel free to check the cool new artwork if you guys are wondering what it looks like
biggrin.gif
100% gummi routes is crazy! I never thought it would be hard. Beginning is always the hardest but if you manage to get necessary parts it will be hell easy to make a donut gummi ship. I haven't S+10 Lv.3 missions but I will do it sometime and update this blog. I was wondering if I can just made another thread specifically for all of this. If you guys have any question regarding gummi ship I am willing to help!
smile.gif
I made a lot of 'research' just to finish it really. lol

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just started an 'external' blog for these things. Here it is: http://kngdmhrtsfn.blogspot.com/

Feel free to follow me on my journey! xD comment on how well its arranged
biggrin.gif
Thanks.

(This is not some sort of advertisement whatsoever its for my personal use that I would like to share to anyone
biggrin.gif
)

TheDestroyer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Nice blog
wink.gif

Thanks! Notice I made those entries in one day lol.. I will continue updating it though.. Right now I am doing KH Final mix and Kh2FM+..

KH Final Mix i picked sword and gave up shield to get more challenge.. coz picking shield and gave up sword isn't really that much of a challenge for me right now..
while KH2FM+ is on hold (i am doing lv 1 CM run, currently at Port Royal) and will continue right after i finish kh1FM.. might as well do birth by sleep when we go to Texas.. 13 hrs drive,, >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1