Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah yesterday I quit as a mod here at this fine forum. Reason? Too many to list but mainly not feeling uneasy at modding people, especially some of Cruddybuddy's posts/threads. Sure they were off topic but at least they were funny, hell we allow even more pointless threads like "warr warr this game aint out oh fuck I'll die if I don't have it now, warr warr". And also it took up some time, reading through what seems like the same threads again & again just to make sure no one is posting stuff against the rules, or moving threads to where they should be. Sure it wasn't something I had to do all the time but still it took a little time out of my life, time I could spend with my kid pretending to be a dinosaur.

So why did I accept the position in the first place? Just to help really that's all, to give something back to the forum but its better for the forum that someone else took over, someone with time and inclination to do so. There are plenty of wannabe mods here who'll do much better.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"With great Power comes great Responsiblity. "
That's what they say down there. :\

Anyway , I think you did the right thing for yourself. I hope you have a nice time with your kid , while he's a kid. Because you won't see him so often anymore when he is older.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha nice you and your kids play dinosuars too! My daughter and I play dinosaurs all the time. Land before time!!

Yeah modding is too much work also...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its a shame Hadrian no longer a mod
frown.gif
I log on here probably twice a day and read most topics. Its rare I find anything that seems to need a mod. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, or the mods on here are just too good. I didn't think mod was a hard job, you just need to delete the 3,000 GIMMIE THE ROMZ posts
laugh.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said Hadrian, we'll miss ya' on the staff, but as long as you don't quit the forum entirely we won't have to round up the GBAtemp gang, track you down, and drag you back.
wink.gif
You've got to back the right choice for you, and I for one am behind ya' in whatever that is, just like I said last night.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hate to see you go, you were a damn good mod.
frown.gif

I hope you still keep up your good work posting upcoming game releases, and that you continue to make the Tempcast rock
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning