Hacking So i purchased a DSTWO

Ray_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay it should be arriving in a couple of days but before it arrives i want to be ready with anything i have to do to it so it can work at its best?

Q: So once i have it what do i have to do like download files etc?

Q: Can i use the same saves from my Acekard 2i

And lastly i just want to be able to use my DSTWO to it full potential

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ray_ said:
Okay it should be arriving in a couple of days but before it arrives i want to be ready with anything i have to do to it so it can work at its best?

A: You have to download the firmware from the official Supercard site. Link: http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm

A: I could. I upgraded from an AK2i to DSTWO and all my saves worked perfectly.

A: Download plugins such as the GBA emulator, SNES emulater, etc. It can be acquired from the link above except you have to click "Plugins" at the top.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Ray_ said:

Yes, you have to download the EOS files and the plugins such as the GBA/SNES emulator and the movie player. I recommend you download version 1.25 of the GBA emulator and not the latest version which is 1.30. Also, download game_config.txt and put it in the GBA emulator directory (the 1.30 GBA update broke reading game_config.txt, so 1.25 is actually more compatible than 1.30). Also, for the SNES emulator, use BAG SFC v3 and not the official SNES emulator. The unofficial emulator has better sound (less/no sound crackling in many games) and an extra CPU speed option (no lag in Mario Allstars with a CPU Frequency of 5). You might also want to download the latest usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net as well.

As for saves, the DSTwo uses .sav files in the same directory as the ROM (so Mario 64.sav should be in the same directory as Mario 64.nes) so you may have to rename the save files if you are using .nds.sav but other than that they will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte