So i Purcahsed a DS Lite. Just a question now!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by salv, Aug 20, 2006.

Aug 20, 2006
  1. salv
    OP

Member salv Male Nurse

Canada
    hey guys i got a DS Lite and with it purchased new super mario bros and Metroid Prime hunters. im loving this thing! my PSP hasint been touched for over a week. [​IMG] but anyways next week my parents are getting me a visa (since im only 17) and im planning on purchasing some things on the net since my parents dont like giving their credit card on the net. but ok, among my intrests to purchase stuff is the DS passme card or whatever.
    bascially im wondering what i need to play homebrew and specifcally DS ROMS on my DS if that is even possible.
    for starters what do i exactly need and do i need a certain type of DS "version"?
    it would be great if someone helped me. cuz homebrews been a big part of the main reason i purchasd a PSP. and the DS with homebrew/Rom capability sounds awsome too.
    thanks in advance!

Salv

oh and too bad theres no enamel navy DS's in canada [​IMG]

2. yee

Member yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    Supercard Lite, Superkey and a 1GB MicroSD ( any sort will do ).

3. salv
    OP

Member salv Male Nurse

Canada
    can someone gimme the links as to where i may purchase all these things? how much would everything come up to in the end?
    i just dont want to purchase something fake and get scammed hahaha

4. monkeyroms

Newcomer monkeyroms Member

Or a passcard 3 and G6 lite..... kicktrading.ca has a combo purchase for sale at :

http://www.kicktrading.ca/product_info.php...products_id=107

in Canada, so you'll save on customs/duty. Then from there you can use your Passcard or flash your DS lite with Flashme to use 'homebrew' with your G6 lite.