Hacking So I ordered the Supercard DSTWO for my 3DS

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered it from www.realhotstuff.com and on the website, they have the flash cartridge listed with...

Pre-updated for DSi v1.4.2 and 3DS v2.0

I'm checking my 3DS right now and on system settings it says "Ver. 2.1.0-4U" I bought this 3DS on August 9th at Wal-Mart and system updated it so I could access the eSHOP for the Ambassador stuff.

So my question is.. when the cartridge arrives, will it work from the start with my 3DS? Or am I going to go need to get a friend and his DS Lite?

Thank you for any help.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they claim it is pre-updated, it will work on your 2.1.0-4U firmware 3DS. Lots of places now are shipping out pre-updated flashcarts to make things easier for the buyer. Quite nice really.

So yes you can start using it right away without worrying about updating it when it arrives.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
If they claim it is pre-updated, it will work on your 2.1.0-4U firmware 3DS. Lots of places now are shipping out pre-updated flashcarts to make things easier for the buyer. Quite nice really.

So yes you can start using it right away without worrying about updating it when it arrives.

Great! Sounds good then. Thanks for the response!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night