Hacking So I need a DSi 1.3/DSL/DS phat for the update?

Sondar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 1.4U DSi, and a AK2i Card. Does this mean i can't actually use the update? I can't run the update file (obviously because the card doesnt work because its 1.4U). If so, so much for a fix! This doesn't help the people with DSi's updated to 1.4U, the people it was supposed to help - unless they own two DS'es.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use any other DS (Phat,lite,1.0-1.3 DSi) so try to get your hands on one and update.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only if I knew you in real life.

I have three DS Lites in my household, and update it for you in a second.

cry.gif

D

Deleted User

Sondar said:
This doesn't help the people with DSi's updated to 1.4U, the people it was supposed to help - unless they own two DS'es.
I think you got that part wrong. It's supposed to help people who want to update to v1.4, not primarily the ones who already updated their DSis. You really shouldn't update your firmware before you know that everything will be working afterwards; or if you do, you shouldn't complain that something isn't working - especially since it's been discussed since day one that Nintendo can (and probably will again try to) block flashcarts with a future DSi firmware update.

However, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone who'll let you use their DS to update your Acekard.

Sondar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In retrospect, yeah i should have checked it out first, but my computer was broken and so i didnt bother.

Oh, well at least theres an update out there - ill have nick my mate's DS for sec.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)