So i just got a vita slim...

IluaLinerin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just got a vita slim, and i don't know if i should follow the tutorial on https://vita.hacks.guide/ or this video:
I followed the hacks.guide for my 2DS and it came out fine.
Any recommendations?
Oh, if someone knows where i could get a glass replacement for the console, i could only find the entire front side (screen, shell, glass and digitizer all in one), i got this one cheap because the glass was broken, doesnt affect the functionality at all, the lcd is fine, and the digitzer works, but the crack goes from one side to the other and under some light it gets distracting AF.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use the written guide. I didn't watch that video, but it's a bad idea to use yourube aside from Mr. Mario and a couple of others who update their tutorials.

Reactions: Anderxale

IluaLinerin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OK, i followed the hacks guide and the cfw is up and running, but i wanted to install some custom themes, and frankly speaking im lost AF, i installed "TEMA", vitashell and i cant seem to be able to install any theme, i download them and install them with VitaShell, after that i look on the theme section of the settings menu it shows a new option to select, but its blank.
Surely im doing something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like not emulating the entire SNES but just a loader and the enhancement chips perhaps even...