so i just finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy .

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man oh man . this series was well worth the read . i spent my days reading the trilogy rather than actually paying attention or doing work in class .

The Hunger Games:
it was a great introductory book . it taught me a lot about the districts and the characters . at this point , you'd probably not want to read the other 2 books . mainly because when you read the next 2 , you'll have mixed emotions about them . sometimes you'd feel mad , sad or confused . or at least that's what i was feeling when reading the next books .

Catching Fire:
probably the most boring-est one evar . i disliked the fact that Part 1 of this book was really slow . it only started to pick up by Part 2 and 3 . though i despised the ending of this one . it really bothered me on how it ended . in addition to that , most of the tributes of this book had better personalities than in the 1st book . not just that , Katniss learned to have more allies if not her mentor got her to have more allies .

Mocking Jay:
once again , slow beginning . so much depression , so many deaths . book gets a little interesting by Part 2 , and climax starts over at Part 3 . i despised the ending of the series though . the way she just goes with Peeta , and Gale just leaves her . although it was seen coming , the way the book ended was just meh . once again , a lot of the characters that i liked such as Fittnick or Boggs died . man oh man . . .

--

onto another series ! i am considering the Heroes of Olympus starting with the first book , The Lost Hero . i might read the Percy Jackson series , though i don't feel quite motivated to read it though .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs