So, I just finished Okamiden

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by boktor666, Aug 21, 2011.

Aug 21, 2011
  1. boktor666
    OP

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    As the title says, I just finished Okamiden. Had it for a long while, but never got around to finish it. It was one of the best DS game (if not the best) I've played. And that's disturbing, because Okamiden was released at the end of the DS line, since I think a lot of titles will now appear on 3ds, but I could be wrong on that

What I liked most about it, was the style of the game, and not to forget a amazing soundtrack and story.. But I'm wondering, do you guys also feel like this game is SCREAMING for a sequel? Now I need to get the original.. If only it were out on ps3 [​IMG]

So now I want to know what you guys think about this game. Did you enjoy it?

Also, if you have any wallpapers or cool images, or other cool okami/den stuff, plz throw them right here.

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    I don't have a DS, so I couldn't get this one, but I am a huge fan of the original. It was sadly overlooked, and I don't think Okamiden sold very well either. It's a shame, because if they were to make another Okami game for the main consoles, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

3. boktor666
    OP

Member boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Netherlands
    True. I hate it how Okami NEVER reached the commercial stores here. I haven't seen Okamiden either here. Stupid stores don't know how to make money I guess. But I wish there would be a next Okami-saga game. I would pre-order it, and get it.

4. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    I tried it, hated it. It felt like such a letdown after playing Okami. It was all about FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE and really lost the feel that Okami had.

5. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    I loved Okamiden. It was just as good as Okami.

6. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    To each their own.

7. BoxmanWTF

Member BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    I felt it was a little boring and never finished it after I went back in time to orochi's death