blackbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so all i do is buy nds lite and flash cards will work with it. i dont have to worry about serial numbers or whatever.

also should i get the m3 combo with rumble and expansion. or should i get supercard with rts?

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like Supercard DSONE for the features & price...
Well, for a complete package though, get DSTT:
* DSTT with plastic case
* GBA & Explorer pak
* Rumble pak
* SDHC compliant card reader
* DS Lite USB charger
* Installation CD
I read here somewhere that this loads faster than the M3 Real. Those who have it, do verify.
smile.gif

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, DSTT has gotten very popular very quickly. As for which flashcart you want, it depends on your needs. Do you want to be able to use microSDHC cards? (If you're just going to use your flashcart for games and homebrew, you probably won't need one.) Do you want to play GBA games, do you want rumble, do you want internet browser?

blackbunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, DSTT has gotten very popular very quickly. As for which flashcart you want, it depends on your needs. Do you want to be able to use microSDHC cards? (If you're just going to use your flashcart for games and homebrew, you probably won't need one.) Do you want to play GBA games, do you want rumble, do you want internet browser?

hell yes ill use ds browser. wouldnt mid rumble pack, however it wil probably gain dust. probably play a bit of gba roms.

wats soo good about dstt. only thing i see is that it has more freebies, it also got silver award like m3. does dstt play gba games?

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hell yes ill use ds browser. wouldnt mid rumble pack, however it wil probably gain dust. probably play a bit of gba roms.
wats soo good about dstt. only thing i see is that it has more freebies, it also got silver award like m3. does dstt play gba games?
* GBA & Explorer pak
This handles the NDS Browser and GBA compatibility.

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan,

I feel for ya. I'm in the same boat (kinda) where I want to get the NDS and then a Slot-1 cart, but there are SO many choices and so many possibilities. It seems that everyone who posts a suggestion has a different one. The good news is that apparently each suggestion means that whatever they have, it is working for them. Best of luck in your decision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: tomorrow friday finally