Gaming So I just beat the second Phoenix Wright.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just stating how ridiculously good this game is, that's all. I fucking LOVED IT. The first one was cool and all, but I JUST beat the second one, and I was literally on the edge of my fucking seat. It was amazing. I enjoyed it so much, that for any of you who haven't played it and over-looked it, for the love of GOD, play it.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
The last case in the First Phoenix Wright game is awesome! Well congratulations with it! I didnt even play the first one but I finished all the others ones instead of the first one then I thought, yeah im bored ill give it a try and I didnt know there was a extra case!

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
8bitwaluigi: actually I didn't. . . when I played it on the DS, I was younger and thought that extra case was like. . . nothing. However, I think it IS available on WiiWare, isn't it? (The extra case for AA1)

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd get it, but I spent my ENTIRE weekend playing Phoenix Wright 2, literally, all I did was play it, and I think my girlfriend is sick of the music and the clicking noise from the talking. . .

Sucks, 'cause I personally enjoy the music and the game. *sigh*

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
You'd probably like the Miles Edgeworth game for the DS. That's the first Ace Attorney game I actually beat
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv