So I just beat the second Phoenix Wright.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by sonknuck23, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sonknuck23
    OP

sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Apr 25, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    I'm just stating how ridiculously good this game is, that's all. I fucking LOVED IT. The first one was cool and all, but I JUST beat the second one, and I was literally on the edge of my fucking seat. It was amazing. I enjoyed it so much, that for any of you who haven't played it and over-looked it, for the love of GOD, play it.

2. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I play all of them ds's vs it pretty sweet! That why I want Layton vs Wright!!!

3. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Side 7
    Did you make sure to play Rise from the Ashes in AA1?

4. Maplemage

Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Sep 23, 2008
    Why would you care?
    The last case in the First Phoenix Wright game is awesome! Well congratulations with it! I didnt even play the first one but I finished all the others ones instead of the first one then I thought, yeah im bored ill give it a try and I didnt know there was a extra case!

5. sonknuck23
    OP

Apr 25, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    8bitwaluigi: actually I didn't. . . when I played it on the DS, I was younger and thought that extra case was like. . . nothing. However, I think it IS available on WiiWare, isn't it? (The extra case for AA1)

6. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Side 7
    Yeah, they made it DLC.

7. sonknuck23
    OP

Apr 25, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    I'd get it, but I spent my ENTIRE weekend playing Phoenix Wright 2, literally, all I did was play it, and I think my girlfriend is sick of the music and the clicking noise from the talking. . .

Sucks, 'cause I personally enjoy the music and the game. *sigh*

8. MigueelDnd

MigueelDnd GBAtemp Fan

Sep 12, 2010
    United States
    Yes
    And you haven't played the third, which is arguably the best in the series. The last case of PW1, PW2 and PW3 are pretty good (:

9. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    You'd probably like the Miles Edgeworth game for the DS. That's the first Ace Attorney game I actually beat [​IMG]