elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So after 7 years of dating and 7 years of marriage I have finally gotten my wife into video games. It used to be that I had to fight her to let me play cause it was too childish.... Now I have to fight her for the Big Screen HDTV cause she wants it to play her games. Ha ha ha, life is not with out a sense of irony (As Morpheous once said to Neo). Anyways she likes Solitaire and Mahjong of course but she really likes Mario Kart, Sega All Stars Racing, Mod Nation Racers, Blur, Split Second (detecting a patern yet?), but she also likes Dante's Inferno, God of War 3, Medal of Honor, Metroid Other M, all the Zelda's, and of course her favorite game is as of right now Resident Evil 4 with the zapper. Here is a picture of her with my face cut out from a before she got pregnant.
HSSweatHearts0000.jpg
All I can say is I hope the little one on the way likes games too.... But not too much he/she still needs to do their homework
wink.gif
Well thats it for updates. Talk to you all later. -elmoreas

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh she has changed me plenty too, thats alot of what goes on in marriage. I now cook, clean, and do dishes/laundry without having to be told. Trust me it goes both ways.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:
Oh she has changed me plenty too, thats alot of what goes on in marriage. I now cook, clean, and do dishes/laundry without having to be told. Trust me it goes both ways.
smileipb2.png

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I meant the changing each others habits... geez get your mind out of the gutter. Back on topic Does anyone else have significant others that like video games too? If so what do they like?

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats awesome. My gf likes to play games too. She mainly plays RPGs and zeldalike games with the occasional fighter. I recently got her to start branch out to other genres. Her fav shooter is HOuse of the Dead Overkill

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy there goes the tv for the rest of the day I had her try house of the dead overkill and she likes it alot so I guess I won't be playing on the big screen today. Man I need to go buy a second big screen and put it in my office.

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried for the past 5 years to get my wife into some more complex games but it never seems to work. She's still stuck at the Animal Crossing and Mario Party phase and that's about as far as it will go. She's definitely addicted to Pogo games though.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Dude, I'm glad for you and your wife, it sure can be something hard to do sometimes to get our significant others to play games, but it's really worth it, my fiancee likes videogames too, she's mostly into minigame based ones (Mario Party, Rayman Rabbids, Wario Ware), Race ones like Mario Kart, Card games (Poker etc), tower defense style ones and surprisingly Rail Shooters...

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My wife isn't a gamer, but, on the plus side, my wife is not one of the usual examples of 'I wish you wouldn't play your games all the time'.

Granted there are easy ways around wives being that way.

Step one, put her in a sexy nighty, one that is bare assed is best.
Step two make it plain you plan to play with her like she was a sex toy. Every time you have a hard on, go and 'play with her'.
Step three goes one of two ways.

3a, you end up getting to fuck your sex toy all the damn time and only have vague memories of what masturbation is for.
3b, you get regular sex, but now she's more than happy to put you with your games so she can get some rest.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will love it if my wife is a gamer like me, but if she was I won't get any play time..she'll hog the controller and/or DS..when I got picross 3D for her I was without my DS for 2 weeks

so I'm glad she's not a gamer..but she does understand why I like games..she's awesome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.