So, i guess dumpers couldnt get a copy of steal princess

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xjenova, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xjenova
    OP

Member xjenova GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
    I wonder if people already forgot about this game. Just today i remembered this game was scheduled for an april release and decided to check if it had been delayed, and it turned out it was. It hit the stores on may the 21st, but in very limited quantities according to atlus. I wonder if they foresaw that it wasnt going to sell too well and decided to limit the number of copies. So far the situation seems to point in that direction since it ain't dumped yet which probably means dumpers couldnt get their hands on the game.

Sad... i was looking forward to trying it out.

2. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Saying it "hit" stores on the 21st isn't true. It shipped out to stores.

Atlus is notoriously slow to have their product actually hit store shelves. Therefore, that's what is holding up the dump of it.

Super Robot Taisen "hit" stores on a Tuesday and got dumped on a Saturday and was held as the fastest an Atlus game had been dumped up to that point.

A game like Dokopan Journey took almost two weeks to be dumped, but it was dumped. It's just a matter of patience with some of these rarer Atlus games.

3. xjenova
    OP

Member xjenova GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
  4. Zarcon

Former Staff Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Canada
    Topics like this are pretty silly and possibly annoying to a lot of people. A game will get dumped when it gets dumped.
    You're free to make topics discussing a game before it comes out. Hyping it even. This on the other hand is pretty needless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.