Hacking So i got a Wii U , what can i do with it

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys. I am coming everyday to this forum just to read news. But today i made an account at last and this is my first post ever :D

So i got some questions.

I have a wiiu with 5.4.o firmware. But i am little confused.
Can i actually run any homebrew on it? Should i stay on 5.4.0 or should i update? I mean is there any chance that a homebrew like loadiine will be released on that firmware.

Thank you in advance!!! ( sorry for my bad english )

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No, 5.3.2 is the last fw wich can do wiiu mode homebrew so far, there are exploits for later fWs but they arent released yet.

Hacking vwii(wii mode) is still totaly possible and do everything a wii can do.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you very much for the info. It's a shame but i think ill just wait. For now i don't care about the wii mode so ill just live it like that.
I hope i could program by myself so i could help other people to release a homebrew for later versions, but i got no idea of any programing language :P

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello guys. I am coming everyday to this forum just to read news. But today i made an account at last and this is my first post ever :D

So i got some questions.

I have a wiiu with 5.4.o firmware. But i am little confused.
Can i actually run any homebrew on it? Should i stay on 5.4.0 or should i update? I mean is there any chance that a homebrew like loadiine will be released on that firmware.

Thank you in advance!!! ( sorry for my bad english )
Both 5.4.0 and 5.5.0 will have a kernel exploit released eventually, there are private kernel exploits for both that will be released once patched by Nintendo. But the 5.5.0 exploit is more buggy and the 5.4.0 exploit will be released first so if you want warez loading ASAP stay on 5.4.0 or sell it and buy a 5.3.2 one :P

BeefBaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both 5.4.0 and 5.5.0 will have a kernel exploit released eventually, there are private kernel exploits for both that will be released once patched by Nintendo. But the 5.5.0 exploit is more buggy and the 5.4.0 exploit will be released first so if you want warez loading ASAP stay on 5.4.0 or sell it and buy a 5.3.2 one :P
I also have a 5.4. I guess will just have to be patient :/. Hopefully it comes out within the month. Lol doubt it though maybe in 2 or 3 though.

BootsLoader

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes. i can't sell it at the moment and get another with 5.3.2 firmware so ill just have to block the auto updates and wait patiently. Hope the next kernel will be released within the next two months .

Reactions: BeefBaby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead