So I found a GBA cart on the beach...

SONIC122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This story may sound fake, but it isn't. A few years ago, I was on a local beach and we were just setting up to stay for the day, when I found a clear blue GBA cartridge in the sand (its not a fake story i swear). the cart is filled with sand and there is no label on it. It is in our boat right now so i cant get to it. and I don't have a GBA. so I was wondering what game could be on this cart?

• Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you see a battery through the clear blue shell? What does the motherboard look like?
It is in our boat right now so i cant get to it. and I don't have a GBA.
It's kind of pointless to speculate unless you can actually get your hands on the cart, isn't it? I mean, how can you even be sure it's a GBA cart and not some other plastic rectangle?

It could easily be some kind of fake bootleg for all we know.

SONIC122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of pointless to speculate unless you can actually get your hands on the cart, isn't it? I mean, how can you even be sure it's a GBA cart and not some other plastic rectangle?

It could easily be some kind of fake bootleg for all we know.
It had a nintendo logo on the back, and also said GBA on the back.
Can you see a battery through the clear blue shell? What does the motherboard look like?
yeah it had a button cell battery in it, it was filled with sand so the motherboard was kinda hard to see.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screw at the back may be a sign as well. If it’s a triwing, then it’s probably a legit cart. Pokémon Sapphire is a really good guess. If the screw is a Phillips type, then it can be a bootleg. You’ll probably have to get picture, or the actual cart on hand to identify further.

SONIC122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screw at the back may be a sign as well. If it’s a triwing, then it’s probably a legit cart. Pokémon Sapphire is a really good guess. If the screw is a Phillips type, then it can be a bootleg. You’ll probably have to get picture, or the actual cart on hand to identify further.
I will do that ASAP, but it might be a few months, its in our boat and its covered up for the winter months.

saunaiguana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
This story may sound fake, but it isn't. A few years ago, I was on a local beach and we were just setting up to stay for the day, when I found a clear blue GBA cartridge in the sand (its not a fake story i swear). the cart is filled with sand and there is no label on it. It is in our boat right now so i cant get to it. and I don't have a GBA. so I was wondering what game could be on this cart?
Sapphire?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.