So I broke up and got a job

dryo

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
213
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
125
Country
Mexico
So anyway, i broke up with my girl like..in july, but, sometimes when you like something you realize that you have other things to take care of, and while you're trying to focuse on that, you need forsee what's gonna happen or avoid the obvous,that's what I learned on this my longest relationship(2 year) and this time, I broke up with her cause ...she was moving out of the state and i was planning on moving out to different country too for 2 years,so that ment a 5 year non seeing each other gap, that I could never handle,yeah yeah you could me a pussy, but who cares, I still cared for her,ok so here's the funny part.

Part of me actually was a little bit pissed off that was too damn catholic that she didn't wanted to have sex,I could handle that, BUT NO BLOW JOB!? Hell no! even after I gave her one, NO!, I got pissed up a bit about it,and I needed to get real,now I have an internship and I realized...well that was a great move, I don't even have time to meet her up, she was going to get busy with her tesis on the weekends...So..guys don't hesitate, try not to hurt their feelings for a dumb reason like cheating on her,just say I don't feel comfortable anymore, and that's it, but no...it doesn't actually work like that, there are girls who would like an specific reason why and theyll keep you badgering over an over until just like a street fighter 4 pro match back and forth and then always for no reason someone has to be wrong! evreyfreaking time GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!.
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
811
Country
United States
dryo said:
Part of me actually was a little bit pissed off that was too damn catholic that she didn't wanted to have sex,I could handle that, BUT NO BLOW JOB!? Hell no! even after I gave her one, NO!, I got pissed up a bit about it,and I needed to get real,now I have an internship and I realized...well that was a great move
That seems like a real dick move, not on your part but on hers. I mean, it's okay if you act on it to her, but if she does it to you it's sacrilege? I call BS on that.
 

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
871
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
991
Country
United States
dry.gif
Classic story
 

Jugarina

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
353
Trophies
0
Age
43
Location
NY
Website
youngevity.com
XP
121
Country
United States
Ah young love, I remember those days...

This happens I'd say about 75% of the time that one person doesn't have the same feelings or path as the other.

The good news is there is still billions of girls out there that are single and looking for a guy, don't worry, keep trying and you will get your helmet wash eventually.
 

CortalRage

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
100
Trophies
0
XP
57
Country
United States
Snailface said:
porn.gbatemp.net == "You wish."
This Thread =="Granted!"

inb4 moderation
tongue.gif


btw-- Shouldn't title of thread be "So I broke up and didn't get a job"? Sorry, I'll stop.
tongue.gif
Now if only there was a way to see how many people tried to go to porn.gbatemp.net after you said that.... ;D
 

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
1,959
Trophies
0
Age
15
Location
NIKU!
Website
Visit site
XP
511
Country
Norway
CortalRage said:
Snailface said:
porn.gbatemp.net == "You wish."
This Thread =="Granted!"

inb4 moderation
tongue.gif


btw-- Shouldn't title of thread be "So I broke up and didn't get a job"? Sorry, I'll stop.
tongue.gif
Now if only there was a way to see how many people tried to go to porn.gbatemp.net after you said that.... ;D
You wish.
 

spotanjo3

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
11,017
Trophies
1
XP
5,589
Country
United States
dryo said:
So anyway, i broke up with my girl like..in july, but, sometimes when you like something you realize that you have other things to take care of, and while you're trying to focuse on that, you need forsee what's gonna happen or avoid the obvous,that's what I learned on this my longest relationship(2 year) and this time, I broke up with her cause ...she was moving out of the state and i was planning on moving out to different country too for 2 years,so that ment a 5 year non seeing each other gap, that I could never handle,yeah yeah you could me a pussy, but who cares, I still cared for her,ok so here's the funny part.

Part of me actually was a little bit pissed off that was too damn catholic that she didn't wanted to have sex,I could handle that, BUT NO BLOW JOB!? Hell no! even after I gave her one, NO!, I got pissed up a bit about it,and I needed to get real,now I have an internship and I realized...well that was a great move, I don't even have time to meet her up, she was going to get busy with her tesis on the weekends...So..guys don't hesitate, try not to hurt their feelings for a dumb reason like cheating on her,just say I don't feel comfortable anymore, and that's it, but no...it doesn't actually work like that, there are girls who would like an specific reason why and theyll keep you badgering over an over until just like a street fighter 4 pro match back and forth and then always for no reason someone has to be wrong! evreyfreaking time GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!.

Thats too personal and yet you are telling us about BLOW JOB ? You are sickening and disgusting. Where's your decent ? Keep it to yourself and dont share it with some of us. It is too personal and a private.
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
811
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Thats too personal and yet you are telling us about BLOW JOB ? You are sickening and disgusting. Where's your decent ? Keep it to yourself and dont share it with some of us. It is too personal and a private.
Well this is a blog, he can say what he wants. Also, it's not disgusting, it's sex.
 

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
1,683
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
London
Website
Visit site
XP
313
Country
RockmanForte said:
Thats too personal and yet you are telling us about BLOW JOB ? You are sickening and disgusting. Where's your decent ? Keep it to yourself and dont share it with some of us. It is too personal and a private.
I don't know why you found it so disgusting, he didn't even describe, and no one exactly forced you to read it, or even look at the thread. Oh, and it's his blog.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: GOOD DAY, SIR