ROM Hack So I accidentally deleted streetpass mii plaza

MLBell2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how to get it back cn someone send their data for it so I can re-add it and maybe be able to play it again? Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know for sure, but you may be able to redownload it by updating. I think missing apps are downloaded even if you're on the latest firmware.

MLBell2005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any other ideas then. ive already tried so many websites and cant find one with what i need. happen to have a vopy of nand that i could use?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any other ideas then. ive already tried so many websites and cant find one with what i need. happen to have a vopy of nand that i could use?
just keep searching. or dump it from a second console if ya got it. The actual cia file is against tos to link to or post. Be it here or in pms.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you be more precise about exactly what you did to delete Mii Plaza?

As has already been suggested, a standard System Update will restore missing system apps and it is a waste of time to go looking for them if the solution is already in front of you. A System Update will not affect CFW, provided your Luma is up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk