Gaming So how many of you guys have got the preorder for Zero Escape?

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
woah woah woah SAY WAT??!! preorder bonus is up?!?!?! FINALLY..... well at least that's good news, bad news is....WHY ONLY PS VITA?!?! I don't have one myself and am getting the 3DS version...I really hope they ensure the preorder bonus for the 3DS version too, cuz thats when im placing my preorder :sleep:

EDIT: well on the aksys games website it says that the preorder bonus is for both the 3DS and PS Vita, so yaaaay~. shall be placing my order VERY soon. I was so disappointed when I missed the 999 preorder, so theres no way im missing out on this one!!!

more edit: looks like the 3DS watch was sold out and thats why it wasnt on amazon hmm...hope I can find it someplace else or amazon stocks up ^.^

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely going to preorder.

The bonus looks sexy.

(since preorder bonus isn't linked) :

VLR_watch_Amazon_Option2.jpg

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the region lock, nintendo. In Europe the game comes out a little later - Amazon Germany still hasen't listed it. I guess there will be no cool bonus for me :cry:

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wonder how they are gonna do it for Aussies :\ Even if I didn't miss it there would still have been the region-lock. Hopefully just pre-ordering it normally would suffice. Gonna go ask them now

EDIT: Went to ask EB Games Aus. Apparently their database has NOTHING about this game, much less a preorder bonus. No date. Nothing TT^TT Quite surprising considering the game should be released in ~2 months

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sigh~ well since Amazon has officially run out of watches....if anyone's interested if you preorder Virtue's Last Reward on newegg and enter the promo code EMCNAJB243 you get ten dollars off! I believe this is only for a limited time though only until tomorrow

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I missed the preorder bonus. D:
Oh well, I'll be stalking Aksys's site and maybe buy this if an eShop version is available.

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will preorder this. Shortly. Even without the watch :P.

Because this is the game I've been waiting almost a year for now. The sole reason why I bought the 3DS.

Reactions: 2 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yep, RSG's fb page finally admitted that they are unable to provide the watch as a preorder bonus to Europe and Australia. No idea what the preorder bonus would be still. Half my motivation to preorder just died right there and then TT^TT

Meanwhile at EB Games Australia, nobody still has any idea that this game exists. OTL

Still hoping that they are being dicks and trying to conceal the fact that they ARE doing the promo but very very secretively like a ninja, for whatever reason...... Bah but I'd prob have a better chance at opening a unicorn breeding facility

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...