Hacking So how exactly do I get this thing out of my DS?

iamthemilkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, tried to take it out for the first time today and the bulky ass chip is making it an utter pain in the ass to get out? What a great idea, Supercard team!

creativ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what the hell ?
must i be laugh about this ?

so your problems i have every day with my m3 real chip (dstwo is not the only one with that)

and i dont think , that it is so hard to get it out.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an Iplayer which I quess is the same/simalar build to the SuperCard DSTWO, it is slightly clingy but nothing to complain about. It all there for a reason.

iamthemilkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is indeed extremely bulky in comparison to other carts I have. Not sure how much of a fan of that I am.

This is a pretty good cart overall though, and even with missing features, it's pretty hefty in terms of its firmware/software integrated. However, I'm not sure if I like it as much as the AK2i yet. It offers more, but there's just something about it that hasn't really impressed me yet.

Btw, how do you perform a soft reset on this?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
iamthemilkman said:
It is indeed extremely bulky in comparison to other carts I have. Not sure how much of a fan of that I am.

This is a pretty good cart overall though, and even with missing features, it's pretty hefty in terms of its firmware/software integrated. However, I'm not sure if I like it as much as the AK2i yet. It offers more, but there's just something about it that hasn't really impressed me yet.

Btw, how do you perform a soft reset on this?
ABXYLR all together.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No problem mate!
smile.gif
If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM!
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
PharaohsVizier said:
DSTWO is perhaps one of the worst I've seen. The M3 Real hardly sticks or clings on in comparison to the Supercard DSTWO which feels jammed in rather than just a little thick.
both my dstwo and my iplayer do the exact same thing but it's not that hard to remove so i don't care
just press with thumb so it pops out a tiny bit then pull it out with fingers...

Firemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... How did you remove the DSTwo from your DS? I've fiddled with mine for around half an hour, but I'm afraid that I might break it...

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firemonkey said:
So... How did you remove the DSTwo from your DS? I've fiddled with mine for around half an hour, but I'm afraid that I might break it...

Just pull the fucker out.....be gentle, slide it carefully and your good to go. If it breaks complain to Supercard as it's not technically our fault if it gets stuck in the slot.

iamthemilkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just have to press it in quite hard for it to eject from your DS. Do NOT pull it out. Even though it's a tight fit, it will pop out to a degree. You just have to push it in more than most flashcarts to get it to eject.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iamthemilkman said:
You just have to press it in quite hard for it to eject from your DS. Do NOT pull it out. Even though it's a tight fit, it will pop out to a degree. You just have to push it in more than most flashcarts to get it to eject.

This is where your wrong, as you can't push it in further than other cards >.>
The card itself is just about too thick for the slot, pushing the card in is fine (kinda) but trying to get it out is a different matter. You start by ejecting the card like any other DS cartridge but then you WILL have to pull it out after that, just do it carefully and you won't break anything.

iamthemilkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
iamthemilkman said:

This is where your wrong, as you can't push it in further than other cards >.>
The card itself is just about too thick for the slot, pushing the card in is fine but trying to get it out is a different matter. you start by ejecting the card like any other DS cartridge but then you WILL have to pull it out after that just do it carefully and you won't break anything.

Actually, no. I pop out my Acekard and I hardly have to press it down much, but I have to press the Supercard DSTWO down, way down.

So no, I'm not wrong. I have both right fucking here.

And I don't have to pull it out much at all. Like I said, it ejects to a degree.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
Actually, no. I pop out my Acekard and I hardly have to press it down much, but I have to press the Supercard DSTWO down, way down.

So no, I'm not wrong. I have both right fucking here.

And I don't have to pull it out much at all. Like I said, it ejects to a degree.
That just doesn't make much sense though. Besides the thickness, it's the same size as a regular DS cart. :wtf: It definitely isn't recessed into the DS, at least I don't think so. Perhaps you have to push a bit more because of the thickness (to get it down all the way)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.